Crafts You Can Start Crafting For Your Little In Advance

Pinterest and Hobby Lobby coupons are your BFFs

2612
Big/Little Basket

Let's face it, Big Little season will be here faster than we know it. And between classes, homework and our social lives, reveal week is going to be crazy. So why not save yourself some stress by making some of your crafts for your little way before reveal? Here are some of the easiest, non-personable crafts you can make for your little before you know who they are!

1. Inspiration Jar

Make them something that they can be encouraged by, but won't take you long to make. All that is needed is a mason jar and some popsicle sticks. You can opt to decorate the jar or leave it blank. If you don't know how many littles you are going to be having, you can still make a ton and give them to you big, your twin or other members of your sorority.

2. Canvases

This is another thing that you can make a ton of and either give away the ones you don't use for your little or stack them all in your little's basket. The best thing is that the possibilities are endless on what you can design on them. That way you can make a few basic ones now and when you find out who your little(s) is/are, you can make one personalized to them.

3. A frame with your letters

Yours doesn't have to be as detailed as the one in the picture, but simply painting a plain wooden frame and then tracing your letters on it would still be an easy craft.

4. Garland

These garlands are so cute and they are a craft you don't have to make for just your little. They'd be great in your room or for events hosted by your sorority. These can be handmade or bought plain so you just have to add your letters.

5. Candy puns

You may want to put her favorite candy in her basket, but you can still make some with generic candy for clue week. Candy is always a super easy thing to throw in last minute to give the basket a little extra volume, but putting a cute note on it will make it look like you put a lot of effort into even the little things. (Also I recommend not buying the candy until reveal week, you could get tempted easily).

6. Animal craft

It doesn't have to be a cheesy kids craft. You could incorporate your sorority's animal onto a painted mug, paddle or canvas. It is a really simple idea that doesn't require putting their name or your letters on it.

7. Pin frame

This is a much easier and cheaper variation of a pin box. All that is needed is a small picture frame, cotton wool and felt. Easily done in less than five minutes if you don't need to paint the frame. This is also an easier way for your little to display their pin!

8. Your letters

Arguably the most important things to have in your little's basket. There are a million and one ways to decorate wooden letters, so you are sure to be able to make something to go along with your theme.

Other cheap things you don't have to craft that you can put in the basket

There are also a number of things that can be added to your little's basket to make it look more voluminous if it's looking a bit empty. Filling it with these small things she can use everyday are sure to be a hit.

Nail polish in your sorority's colors

Socks

Chapstick

Headbands

Candy

Faux flowers in your colors

Jewelry

Lotion

Perfume

Journal

Makeup bag

Mugs

Tumblr cups

Old sorority shirts, hats, sweaters, etc

Starbucks gift cards

So get crafting, have fun, and remember, Pinterest and Hobby Lobby coupons are your BFF.