Cracking A Safe- How A Magnet Can Help in It?

Safety is a necessary aspect of our life. We need it for us as well as our valuables also. For securing our stuff, we all bring high-tech security safes so that no one can steal them.

65

The metal safes and security locks are the one thing that offers security to our precious stuff, such as money, documents, jewels, or something else.

But, what if when you forget your password and your valuables remain inside the safe?

You may found this situation a bit difficult to manage and try to find a safe service to help you out with this.

However, safe cracking is an interesting task to do!!

You can even do it yourself. Yeah! You heard the right thing.

Now, cracking a safe is not that easy, but it is a bit tricky to implement.

So, in today's article, we will learn how we can open a Sentry Safe with the help of a magnet when you forget your safe lock.

Knowing Everything Before Cracking A Safe!!

Although cracking a safe is not an easy job. But, before doing it, you must know its components and required things.

So, for cracking a safe like Sentry safe, you need a powerful magnet, mainly a rare earth magnet.

Anyone can find cracking an electronic safe easy by using rare earth magnets. The Neodymium rare earth magnet is super powerful. But, you need to take care of these magnets. These can quickly wreck your electronics and result in injury or death if you're not careful.

Things That You May Need For Cracking A Safe!

Here is the list of the stuff you will need for cracking a safe in just a few minutes.

The main element for cracking a safe- Large Neodymium Magnet

For Holding the magnet- Gym socks

Of course, the Sentry Safe that you want to open

You require these three things only.

That is all you need for cracking a safe! Nothing else.

So, get this stuff and crack your safe.

Arrange The Things For Cracking A Safe- (Building A Safe-Cracking Device)

Take your gym sock

Put the rare earth magnet inside your gym sock

And your safe-cracking device is ready for cracking a lock.

Starting With Cracking A Safe- Full Procedure

Till now, we were discussing the required things for cracking a safe, where we had discussed that one must have a neodymium rare earth magnet and a gym sock for opening it.

Now, it is time to get deep into the detailing. So, promptly we will discuss the procedure of cracking a safe with your own built cracking-device.

So, let's crack a safe!

For cracking a Sentry Safe, first of all, get your cracking-device, which is a sock and magnet device. Then, you have to attach your gadget to the safe. It seems easy to do, but trust, it is not that easy to do! And a bit tricky too!

The maximum of the safes like Sentry Safe uses the nickel solenoid for its locking mechanism. So, for cracking a safe, first of all, locate that nickel solenoid. The less surface area of Sentry Safe is an advantage as it will make the task easy for you. And you will find the solenoid on the front door.

Once you get the exact location of the nickel solenoid, start sliding the magnet.

Slide the magnet with the help of your sock to get success in cracking a safe. Also, rotate the magnet until and unless you open the safe successfully!

While doing all this procedure, you may wonder why we need a Gym Sock for this procedure.

Ideally, you can use any sock. But the neodymium rare earth magnet is too strong to handle. And moving it on any surface with a casual sock or without it is a difficult task to do. A gym sock supports it and lets the magnet move on your safe's surface effortlessly. Also, after cracking a Sentry Safe, detaching the magnet is becomes unchallenging with a gym sock.

If you are not sure about opening a safe yourself, hire any Safe Service for unlocking your safes in NYC. They can help you in getting all your stuff back from a locked safe.

But, doing it yourself can save your money, and you will get your stuff back by putting in some efforts.

Advantages Of Cracking A Safe With A Magnet

The safe-cracking is a hard nut to crack. But with the help of a rare earth magnet, you can achieve this.

Now, let us discuss the advantages of using a rare earth magnet for cracking a safe.

No Damage To Your Safe:

Your stuff and Sentry Safe both remain undamaged while opening it with a magnet. There is no heavy machinery involved in cracking a safe with this method. Hence, no need to worry about safety and safe damage.

Pocket-Friendly Way Of Opening A Safe:

Cracking a safe with a rare earth magnet is more budget-friendly than hiring a safe service. It just costs a sock and neodymium rare earth magnet. You can get this stuff online from any site.

Other Benefits Of Safe-Cracking By Using A Magnet:

You do not need any heavy machinery for proceeding with this process.

No extra labor is required.

Do-It-Yourself Procedure.

Saves money

Final Verdict:

Today you have learned about how to open a Sentry Safe by using a magnet with Safes NYC. However, cracking a safe is legal when it is yours.

If you are doing it for the wrong purposes, the Government will punish you for this act. So, use this information for the right purpose.

If your valuables are inside a safe, and you forget the password, then you can use this method.

Also, if you are finding it difficult, then hire a safe service.

You can also get help from us!

Safes NYC can offer you various safe services. And we also provide a wide range of safety systems, such as security safes, for everyone to secure their valuables. So, without hesitating, you can approach us to get a consultation anytime!

Safes NYC

929-490-2640

Safesnyc.net