Cowboys ain't easy to love and they're harder to hold.

987
Google

As Willie and Waylon say "Mamas dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys", sometimes it happens. In life we all get our types, some people want to be with city folk, some want to be with hipsters, rock in roll lovers and some want to just be single. Its what makes you who you are. I know for a fact that being raised around the world of rodeo and agriculture, the cowboy is everything I want. This title may sound confusing but I can promise you, there are many reasons to date the "cowboy".

5) They are tough.

Have you ever met a cowboy who doesn't use his all, will and might to get stuff done? Because if you have I would like to meet them. Growing up around cowboys all my life I know how tough they can be unless they are sick then they are the biggest babies. Find you a cowboy because I have never known anyone else to get back on a horse after it just rolled on top of them. Cowboys work hard, value the respect of their peers, and take their responsibilities seriously.

4) They have good old-fashioned values.

Old fashioned seems to be the thing many ladies want these days and I can guarantee you many of the cowboys I know anywhere from the Panhandle, South and East Texas want to settle down one day on a big ranch and have a family like their mamas and daddies did. They tend to take off their hats when introducing their selves or even when giving a hug goodbye. They will say ma'am and sir to your folks and appreciate the little things you do for them. Cowboys have good old-fashioned values. Your date respects his mama.

3) They love the little things in life

Many of the cowboys I know are far from materialistic, they would much rather spend money on horse feed or cattle then on brand named things. They appreciate the small gestures like opening a gate for them or helping throw out hay.

(P.S. if you are willing to get up at 2 am to help them pull a calf I promise you, they will love you forever ;) )

2) They are genuinely respectful

They will respect the wall if need be. I know many cowboys who's mamas have raised them into the most genuine men I know and you honestly learn to appreciate it. Want a candle light dinner in a field somewhere, trust me he can take you there. Cowboys learn to love at a very young age and it tends to show how much they truly respect people as they get older. Make sure to respect him too.

1) They make great boyfriends, dads, best friends and husband in life

I know many ladies who have married a cowboy including my mama herself, if you can find the right one at the right time I can promise you, life will be so nice. Many of my best friends are cowboys and brothers to me. They would do anything to help you out and are always a shoulder to cry on. I have been beyond blessed to have grown up around some of the toughest cowboys and they have helped mold me into the woman I am today.

Now now, I know some girls have had difficulty with cowboys but there is always the good and the bad. Do not try and find him on Tinder or Farmers Only but yet get out, go to a rodeo, go to a stock show.. I can promise you, they are everywhere.