Cow Chop: The Next Big Name On YouTube?

Cow Chop: The Next Big Name On YouTube?

Who is this YouTuber that everyone's getting into now?

352
Cow Chop: The Next Big Name On YouTube?

The YouTube gaming channel Cow Chop made its debut just two months ago. Many are already hailing the channel as the next Game Grumps, with the comedic chemistry between the two main personalities (UberHaxorNova and ImmortalHD). Others have also pointed out influences from other popular channels, such as FilthyFrank and Idubbbz. Cow Chop is currently partnered with the gaming group Rooster Teeth, which lends increasing exposure to the channel.

According to SocialBlade, so far within in the month of June, Cow Chop has been steadily gaining around 2,000 subscriptions per day. Their current subscription count stands at 365,973. Despite James (aka UberHaxorNova) and Alek's (aka ImmortalHD) already prominent success in their personal channels, Cow Chop's subscriber count is still impressive. Especially impressive due to the youth of the channel. As Cow Chop continues to find its footing on YouTube, it will undoubtedly continue flourishing.

Other members of the Cow Chop channel are Arin, Trevor and Joe. Each individual on the channel manages to add to the dynamic of the show. It's rare to find a group of people who can play off of one another comedically and as smoothly as Cow Chop does. Overall, in an age of recycled content, Cow Chop is fresh and unapologetic in its comedy.

Not only is Cow Chop funny, it is consistently funny. Often times people say that a video is funny without physically laughing very much. This is not the case with Cow Chop. There is a constant stream of comments on Cow Chop videos from people who are surprised to find themselves sputtering out laughs during every video. Personally, I've laughed out loud at almost every video that Cow Chop has put out. Consistently good content is not at all an easy thing to make, let alone at the pace that Cow Chop is making them.

Cow Chop is still the new kid on the block in terms of YouTube. They have a long road ahead to reach the status of channels like the Game Grumps, but if their content is as consistent as it is now, there is no doubt that they'll be soaring up in fame soon.