Court's Playlist: Week 5

Court's Playlist: Week 5

Some beautiful jams

6
Court's Playlist: Week 5
http://www.mtv.com/crop-images/2013/09/27/Ed%20Sheeran%20-%20Dan%20Curwin.jpg

Here we go again, Court's Playlist: Week 5! Being here in Alaska as a summer camp counselor has been amazing, but the only time I get to listen to music is during breaks and sometimes when the campers are good...we have a giant dance party in the cabin! Thanks to the multiple staff members who have been influencing my new playlist entitled Bliss 5.0 (yes, it has gotten to that point). For anyone that actually reads my articles, I want to apologize in advance because some of these songs are real tear jerkers. I hope you all enjoy and maybe find a new favorite song, because I know I did!

1. Bonfire Heart - James Blunt.

2. Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran.

3. Same Old Same Old - The Civil Wars.

4. Yellow - Coldplay.

5. You're Beautiful - James Blunt.

6. Hero - Enrique Iglesias.

7. Ring Of Fire - Johnny Cash.

8. Oasis - Wonderwall.

9. Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon.

10. Bad Day - Daniel Powter.

So, you may or may not be in tears by now after listening to all those songs, but that's the beauty of music. Music enables us to feel things and think of things from all different perspectives. Bob Marley once said, “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain" and boy I couldn't agree more.

xoxo-Court