52 Country Song Lyric Captions For Instagram

To begin, I want to give all readers a disclaimer that this is in no way a complete list of the greatest country song lyrics of all time. There is simply no way to choose between all of the great country songwriters and singers. If you are not a country music listener, fear not. This compilation of lyrics may also benefit you, because beyond the amazing music is great lyrics that create the most amazing Instagram captions.

SEE MORE: 44 Lyrics For When You Need An Instagram Caption

So, for all of you people desperate to find some quirky, cliche Instagram caption you have come to the right place. Though listening to the actual song is not required to uses these lyrics as caption material, it is strongly recommended. Being a country music fan myself, I can say that this is a small selection of some fairly current songs that make up the best of country music.

I can understand that list of lyrics, songs, and songwriters is pretty extensive, but nevertheless I am positive that you will find its contents incredibly useful when you soon find yourself racking your brain for a caption that will get you the most likes or comments. Look no further than this list of 50+ country music inspired Instagram captions.

Dan & Shay:

1. Alone Together - "Dropping limes in a Corona like you're trying to get over somebody else"

2. All to Myself - "Let our shadows paint the wall"

3. Tequila - "Cutting up the floor in a sorority t-shirt"

4. 19 you and me - "Sweet tea kissin' off of your lips" OR "We were summertime sippin'"

Brett Young:

5. Sleep Without You - "wide awake waitin' on a goodnight kiss"

Luke Combs:

6. Hurricane - "We locked eyes over whiskey on ice" OR "Had my heart stormin'"

7. One Number Away - "doing whatever it takes to drown out the noise" OR "Might be the whiskey or the midnight rain"

Thomas Rhett:

8. Anthem - "Til the drinks go down, and the sun comes up" OR " The rhythm's gonna hod you for ransom"

9. Vacation - "rocking that Billabong bikini like she's sponsored" OR "Party all day like you at your alma mater"

10. Craving You - "Every touch is like the strongest drug" OR "My self-control's so paralyzed"

11. Unforgettable - "That mango-rita you were drinkin' and that Coldplay song that you were singin'"

12. Crash and Burn - "A slamming door and a lesson learned"

13. Drink A little Beer - "Drink a little beer, play a little music, and have a big time tonight" OR "Gonna leave our worries in a cloud of dust right there by the old fence post" OR "Life can be an ol' briar patch, gotta dance your way through it sometimes"

14. When You Look Like That - "Got my head spinning 'round like a roller rink" OR "Got a Hollywood glow on your skin" OR "it's getting better with every tonic and gin"

Joran Davis:

15. Singles you Up - "Wonder if you stopped his world like you did mine just now"

Sir Roosevelt:

16. Something' "Bout You - "You make me wanna fall just looking at you"

Zac Brown Band:

17. Free - "Free as we'll ever be" OR "We drive until the city lights, dissolve into a country sky"

18. Knee Deep - "Gonna put the world away for a minute" OR "The ocean is my only medication"

19. Beautiful Drug - "Addicted and I'm dying for a hit of your love"

20. Quiet Your Mind - "It's a game you can't win, enjoy the ride" OR " if you're too busy talkin', you're not busy listenin', to hear what the land has to say"

Brett Eldreage:

21. The Long Way - "Wandering 'round this midnight mad house city" OR "I want the secrets you keep, the shine underneath of the diamond I think I just found

22. Beat of the Music - "You got the soul and you know how to use it" OR "Falling in love to the beat of the music"

23. Lose my Mind - "Always find a way to mess me up and drive me wild" OR "Got me perfectly confused"

24. Don't Ya - "That smile has got me spinnin' around" OR "Everything about ya makes me want ya"

25. Time Well spent - "I've been racing, chasing, caught up in the grind" OR "Strangers, barefoot dancing on the bar" OR "If palm tree shade makes a perfect tent then wasted time is time well spent"

Dylan Scott:

26. Hooked - "Just flirty dancing by the neon sign"

27. My Girl - "In the passenger seat, windows down dancing around"

Old Dominion:

28. No Such Thing as a Broken Heart - "After the drums and the guitars all faded" OR "You can't keep the sunsets from fading"

29. Snapback - "Those stars need to be wished on, your skin needs to be kissed on"

30. Break Up with Him - "The way you look at me, girl, you can't pretend"

31. Song for Another Time - "Let's be brown eyed girl sweet Caroline" OR "Free fall small town Saturday night" OR "Let's go dancing on the ceiling, keep on living that teenage dream"

Florida Georgia Line:

32. This Is how we roll - "hanging round singing out everything on the radio" OR "The mix in our drink's a little stronger than you think"

33. Anything goes - "Big stars breaking out through the indigo" OR "Victoria's Secret aint a secret no more" OR "I brought the songs and you brought the party"

34. Confession - "take a sip and say a prayer"

35. Sippin' on Fire - "Sparks flying in her eyes like lighter" OR "Pull an all nighter chasing that desire"

36. Sun Daze - "Work on my laid back, ain't nothin' wrong with gettin' my sun daze on"

37. Get Your Shine On - "Summer sky dripped in rhinestones" OR "Ray Ban's got the whole world shaded"

Jason Aldean:

38. Dirt Road Anthem - "Laid back swervin' like I'm George Jones"

Sam Hunt:

39. Body Like A Backroad - "I know every curve like the back of my hand" OR "Got hips like honey, so thick and so sweet"

40. House Party - "It don't take but two to have a little soirée" OR "Wake up all the neighbors 'til the whole block hates us"

Eric Paslay:

41. Friday Night- "Summertime sunshine barefoot in the moonlight" OR "Fill up our cup make a memory, drink it up"

Brandon Lay:

42. Speakers, Bleachers, and Preachers - "The shots you don't take, the shots you gon' miss" OR "There's a lot to learn from speakers and bleachers and preachers"

Cole Swindell:

43. Middle of a Memory - "in the middle of the glow of the neon light"

44. Flatliner - "Droppin' them dead on the dance floor" OR "One kiss from you tonight will send me on to the other side"

Luke Bryan:

45. Most people are good - "I believe kids oughta stay kids as long as they can" OR "most mama's oughta qualify for sainthood"

46. Kick the Dust up - "We turn this cornfield Into a party"

47. Fast - "Sixty seconds now feels more like thirty" OR "Sand through the glass sure falls in a hurry" OR "Keep trying to make the good times last as long as you can"

48. Crash My Party - "Wreck my plans, baby that's alright"

49. Move - "Had a rocking little body with a yankee strut"

50. Rollercoaster - "Just tryin' to keep my heart on the tracks" OR "Blown away and barely breathin'"

51. I See You - "I can't close my eyes without you in my dreams" OR "Stuck like a melody in my head"

52. Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset - "Moonlight, all night, crashing into me" OR "Sunrise, sunburn, sunset, repeat"