52 Country Song Instagram Captions College Girls Will Use Summer 2019

15. "What doesn't kill you only makes you blonder." - Miranda Lambert

111201
PXHere

Here it is, a list of country song lyrics to use as Instagram captions. I can already feel it, it's time to get our buzz on.

1. "Come a little closer, love the way you look tonight." - Blake Shelton

2. "I'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime." - Luke Bryan

3. "Yeah that's my baby and she's my kinda crazy." - Brantley Gilbert

4. "Everything gets hotter when the sun goes down." - Kenny Chesney

5. "How am I ever gonna get to be old and wise if I ain't ever young and crazy?" - Frankie Ballard

6. "Oh oh oh oh, time to get our buzz on." - Luke Bryan

7. "Gonna get a little crazy just because I can." - Gretchen Wilson

8. "My drink's up and the sun's out." - Dierks Bentley

9. "Anything goes on a Friday night." - Florida Georgia Line

10. "We were fallin' in love in the sweet heart of summer." - Florida Georgia Line

11. "You can't keep the sunsets from fading." - Old Dominion

12. "She's a wild child; got a rebel soul and a whole lot of gypsy wild style." - Kenny Chesney

13. "God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you." - Rascal Flatts

14. "Sunshine gonna wash my blues away." - Zac Brown Band

16. "Ain't it funny how the best days of my life was all that wasted time." - Keith Urban

17. "Baptized by rock n' roll." - Keith Urban

18. "There's no place like you." - Maddie and Tae

19. "The best me has his arms around you." - Russell Dickerson

20. "Every Friday night when the sun went down we'd be running them streets like we owned the town." - Keith Urban

21. "Got my white leather jacket and a neon soul." - Maren Morris

22. "Baby, if I had to choose my best day ever, my finest hour, my wildest dream come true, mine would be you." - Blake Shelton

23. "Even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger." - Sara Evans

24. "Feelin' nearly faded as my jeans." - Kris Kristofferson

25. "Blame it all on my roots, I showed up in boots." - Garth Brooks

26. "Roll down the windows, turn it on up." - Like Bryan

27. "Everything that don't make sense about me makes sense when I'm with you." - Hunter Hayes

28. "Slip on my favorite dress and sky-high leather boots." Lady Antebellum

29. "One part angel, one part perfect, one part a wreck," - Hunter Hayes

30. "She's an old soul, she's the salt of the earth, when she gives her love, she knows what it's worth." - Josh Turner

31. "You can be my tan-legged Juliet. I'll be your redneck Romeo." - Jason Aldean

32. "Let your dreams stay big and your worries stay small." - Rascal Flatts

33. "Twist off, sip a little, pass it around, dance in the dust, turn the radio up." Florida Georgia Line

34. "God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy." - Billy Currington

35. "Falling in love to the beat of the music." Brett Eldredge

36. "You're as smooth as Tennessee whiskey, you're as street as strawberry wine, you're as warm as a glass of brandy." - Chris Stapleton

37. "Running on hope and a tank of gas like dreams ain't just for dreamers." - Christ Stapleton

38. "If tomorrow I found one more chance to begin, I'd love you all over again." - Alan Jackson

39. "Red solo cup, I fill you up, let's have a party." - Toby Keith

40. "Funny how a melody sounds like a memory." - Eric Church

41. "Holding you, I held everything." - Garth Brooks

42. "Always stay humble and kind." - Tim McGraw43. "Hope is an anchor, love is a ship, time is an ocean, let's take a trip." - George Strait

44. "I'm gonna show him what a little girl's made of, gunpowder and lead." Miranda Lambert

45. "A good time and a piece of mind and just around the bend." - Dan + Shay

46. "Take the keys to my heart and the keys to my car and just drive." - The Band Perry

47. "Before you ever came along I was living life all wrong." - Eli Young Band

48. "I'm not ready to make nice, I'm not ready to back down." - Dixie Chicks

49. "Live a little, love a lot." - Kenny Chesney

50. "Hold on tight, I'm about to show you a hell of a night." - Dustin Lynch

51. "Tomorrow I'm gonna listen to that voice of reason inside my head telling me that we're no good." - Chris Young

52. "Darling, look at me. I've fallen like a fool for you." - Carrie Underwood