The Prettiest Of Blues Covered The Skies In Ensenada, Mexico

Ensenada is my new favorite city in Mexico.
60

Ensenada, Mexico, is probably my favorite city I have visited out of Mexico. I have also been to Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan.

My first impression of Ensenada is that it looks somewhat similar to Seattle. There was a long boardwalk with many sailboats perched everywhere. The sky was also clear and bright blue, basically only Seattle during July and August.

Ensenada is one of the most northern cities in Mexico, so it's a different experience than the more centralized Mexican cities.

The town had many avenues of shopping markets, with trails turning around the corner of every building. If you're looking for touristy shirts, coffee mugs, or sombreros I would highly recommend shopping around here. The vendors might try and upselli you but as long as you stand your ground you'll get your gifts for a good price. My brother and I looked around for cowboy boots (he wanted a pair for no reason) but we didn't find any that fit his feet.

As you can see the bright blue sky dominated the color palette of the scenery, as shown in this picture of a dentist office and this hotel I found.

After wandering around and eating street tacos, we finally decided on buying our mom something locally made in the city. This kind lady in the town paints ceramics, and I wanted to get something that reminded me of the pleasant blue hues I saw around this place.

Because my mom herself paints, I thought she would appreciate supporting local artists who are passionate about self-expression.

I never really remembered cities in colors but for some reason, I always remember Ensenada as this cool sky blue.