What Your Favorite Converse Color Says About Your Personality

Everyone has a go-to color — what's yours?

4397
Sammy 821 / Flickr

Converse are simply the best shoe, hands down. Going out? Converse. Going on a date? Converse. Working? Converse. The answer is simple, the shoe game is easy. But what does your go to color say about you...

1. White

OK, so you're basic, but hey who cares right? You're clearly a risk taker because we all know white shoes are a bittersweet purchase since it's rare you'll get them to even stay white for more than your first outing in them. You probably either enjoy your party scene or hang out in a coffee shop, maybe even both. I bet you've even ran from the cops at least once in those sparkly white shoes. But face it, you aren't extremely original with your shoe choice. Oh well.

2. Black

You probably have an ever-changing style and we all know black matches basically everything! You're probably super edgy with a bit of badass in you. Black converse are the OG shoes and that most likely is the kind of vibe you give off to people, very original. I'd bet you're a lot of people's go-to especially for a crazy night.

3. Pink

If you're rocking pink converse, first of all, you're awesome, because same. Pink converse are a super awesome way to either put your tomboy spirit into a girly color, or put your girly girl into a tomboy kinda shoe. You probably catch a lot of peoples attention when you go places and you wouldn't want it any other way. You're definitely always down for a good time but you're also your friends personal bodyguard because there's a good chance they all know you're batshit crazy when you wanna be.

4. Blue

You're probably the calm friend, maybe even the stoner of the group who knows. You typically just go with the flow because deep down you honestly do not care what happens. You've probably been the DD more times than anyone because you're the only one who knows how to have a good time no matter what. You're kind hearted and loving and extremely easy to get along with.

5. Green

If you're rocking green converse you're probably Irish because nobody likes green except the people who have to. Green matches just about nothing and therefore you are more than likely a unique soul who doesn't care if your clothing flows or not. You're probably a jealous person 9 times out of 10 and that's okay! You're happy and spunky and you're a cool person to be around.

6. Maroon

Another basic alert! You probably started rocking maroon converse between the years of 2015-2016 just because that whole olive green and maroon look was "in." But hey doesn't mean you aren't great. You probably are a partier and joke about being an alcoholic once a week if not more. You're smart but spontaneous and you may not have a million friends but you have a group of pretty awesome buddies.

7. Yellow

OK, we get it, you're a hipster. You've got an A1 personality and can always brighten up the room (even without your shoes.) Your favorite season is definitely summer. I bet you go to Starbucks on the regular and shop organic. Your relationships are all beautiful in their own ways and even though you probably say "I hate my life" ten times a day, you know it's great.

8. Red

You're a total badass. You probably break boys hearts, too. Red converse is like the equivalent to red lipstick. I'm sure you catch eyes walking around but you're always fixated on your own thing. Nobody really gets in your way because you don't ever let them. You're more intelligent than anybody gives you credit for but thats okay because you enjoy proving people wrong.

9. Grey

You're the sweetheart of your group whether you want to admit it or not. You're the problem solver and mediator because nobody else has the patience to be. You're typically down for a good time but definitely don't complain about spending the night in bed watching Netflix. You're overall an extremely kind person who doesn't like problems, but you also don't let anyone disrespect you, ever.

10. Tie-Dye

Tie-Dye converse just became super popular again because of Miley Cyrus and her campaign. If you're rocking these converse, bless your soul. You have a great mix of fashion and uniqueness. Good thing about tie-dye is it always matches, for the most part at least. You're definitely leaning towards that hipster lifestyle. You're educated on most any topic you're totally about arguing and usually bring up some really awesome points. You're a friendly face and people trust you 100 percent.