4 Companies That Give Back

4 Companies That Give Back

These brands give back to a great cause!

44
4 Companies That Give Back
Amazon

When shopping, I find it much more enjoyable to purchase products from companies that give back to charity. This being said, here are just a few businesses that I really enjoy which also give a part of their proceeds to charity!

1. Love Your Melon

Love Your Melon is a clothing company that gives a hat to each child who is fighting cancer in America. At the same time, Love Your Melon encourages other nonprofit organizations that are trying to get through the challenge of pediatric cancer. I highly recommend buying from this company, since not only do they support a great cause, but they also sell really cute, well-made items including beanies, caps, accessories and apparel!

2. TOMS

TOMS is another great brand that gives back to others. With every purchase, TOMS will help give services such as bullying prevention and safe birth to people who are in need. Not only does TOMS help to provide services for others, but they even give shoes and water to those who need them. It is amazing how much TOMS gives back to others just through purchasing one of their products. If you are interested in buying something from TOMS, they are known to have some of the most comfortable shoes which includes loafers, wedges and booties. They also sell apparel and accessories such as bags and sunglasses!

3. Project 7

Project 7 is a company that is known for selling nontraditional flavored gums such as red velvet cupcake, sour caramel apple, rainbow ice and even Girl Scouts caramel coconut and thin mints! Not only does Project 7 sell great flavored gum, but they actually give back to non-profits. By buying Project 7 gum, you're helping to save the earth, house the homeless, feed the hungry, quench the thirsty, heal the sick, educate students and even gain hope for peace! Not only do I love this gum, but I really like the fact that this brand gives so much back to many different causes.

4. Patagonia

Patagonia is another brand whose proceeds help others. Patagonia gives some of its profit to help make our world a much cleaner and greener place. Patagonia even makes clothing that is known to be eco-conscious, which makes their products even more of a plus to buy. If you are interested in this company and what products they have to offer, I highly recommend purchasing one of their fleeces, which are one of their top-selling items!

I hope that this article helped you learn about a few great companies and how they give back to others!