If You're From Colorado, These Memes Will Definitely Hit Home

You can't spell Colorado without "RAD".

407
Brad Barmore

Home, no matter where I am, will always be that rectangular shape of a state in the middle of the U S of A. Being born and raised in Colorado, has allowed me to live a life full of the outdoors, three hundred and sixty-five days of sunshine and bleed blue and orange.

People from the fifty-two eighty have this unspoken, or in my case outspoken, pride about being from such an amazing state because there is no place like it. These memes are just the funnier and simpler way of describing the uniqueness of what it is like to live in the Mile High.

Since April will practically be here before we know it, this is the most accurate meme out there. Just because its Spring means absolutely nothing from where I come from because the snow doesn't have a deadline. (Side note: this is a scene from the movie "The Shining" which was based on a book Stephen King wrote during his time while staying at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO) - carry on.

From the moment you start understanding your surroundings at a young age to learning how to drive, direction becomes solely based on the location of the Rocky Mountains. If you don't know where you are and the compass on your iPhone is dead just find the mountains and you will know which way is west. It's that simple!

For me personally, this is my worst nightmare. I despise these so-called creatures that serve ZERO purpose. Now I know there are much worse insects in other states and I am blessed that I do not have to deal with them, but these moths are a force to be reckoned with when summertime comes around.

Like I said before, we bleed blue and orange. We may not always have the best football team but we sure as hell have some of the best fans in the country. Sorry not sorry, if you are an Oakland Raiders fan who is reading this, kindly leave.

This one makes me actually laugh out loud because of the accuracy. Chacos, check. Nalgene water bottle, check. Carabiner, check. Last but not least, unnecessarily huge backpack, check! No matter where you are, you are bound to see at least someone dressed exactly like this guy.

Of course, there has to be a weed related meme since the Mile High state is living up to that title in a whole new way now that it is legalized. In my opinion, this is old news and its "hype" has come and gone. Colorado has no vacancy. Bye bye!

A car that is dependable, spacious and environmentally friendly. What more could you want in a car than four-wheel drive, room for your massive backpacks, and a good deed for saving planet earth one car at a time?

Road rage usually does not come from other drivers on the road, it comes from the self-righteous bikers who take up the entire lane of traffic.