11 Thoughts Every College Student Has Leaving For The Summer

Is it time to go back to school yet?

12
Disney Planet

We're at the final countdown of the spring semester, which means summer is just around the corner. No more classes or stress for an entire three months. No more worrying about getting assignments done and studying for any sort of exam. No more late night library trips or worries about how much flex you may have left. You're now only going to have to worry about you, some great weather, and lots of stress free days.

With leaving, though, there's a lot to be missed. Friends, memories, and lots of freedom. As college students, we have a lot of mixed emotions going on as we leave school for the summer.

1. It's the weekend before Finals and you realize how much you still have to do before you leave.

You want to hang out with all your friends, but you also have to study, do that 10-page paper, pack and move out.

2. No more dining hall food for three months? Yes, please.

Campus food really gets old after a while.

3. Finals are the absolute worst because all you can think of is how close summer is, and how much studying you have to do to get there.

It's so close, yet so far away.

4. As the week goes on, you slowly begin to say your goodbyes to your friends.

You'll snap me, right?

5. Packing is most likely at the top of your "Hate List."

Frustration is an understatement.

6. Passing in your last final and realizing that you're now in summer mode.

Time to relax!

7. Then you realize you're just one year closer to finishing college.

Around this time, you really start to realize how fast time is going, and you just aren't ready for it.

8. You pack your car and get ready to head home, but not before you take that "goodbye room ___" snapchat.

You have to; it's obligatory.

9. Driving home is a bittersweet thing because you're driving away from your second home, but will finally be reunited with your family and hometown friends.

Yay friends!

10. You get home and could not be happier that the semester is over, and you can finally relax.

Best feeling in the world.

11. That is until you get loaded with responsibilities from your parents and work. Four weeks go by, and you know what we're all thinking:

After a while, home becomes boring, and you miss your friends at school.