10 Wardrobe Staples That Let College Girls Be Cute AND Lazy

Only those extremely fashion-forward are allowed to read this.

4557
https://unsplash.com/photos/s_amdr3s1uU

I am about to tell you all of my secrets.

I like to think that I am a productive person who gets up early to work out and eat a good breakfast, who showers on a regular schedule, and who always drinks at least eight cups of water a day. Alas, I am only a lazy girl, trying her best.

Here are some tips for you people out there who want to learn how to become the Best-Dressed Lazy Girl.

1. Find a pair of baggy sweatpants (black or grey is best) at Walmart.

These babies will come in handy during your 8 a.m. when you find a granola bar you stuffed in the pocket last week or when you want to reminisce about the warm bed you left behind. These are very comfy and cozy.

2. At least three pairs of soft socks you can pair with your Birks (or fake ones like me).

This is a really hot look that'll make you tons of new friends.

3. Crocs (with or without socks).

You might get a few looks, but just smile and wave. They're only jealous.

4. Buy an oversized plaid shirt and tie it around your waist.

This way, you'll look great walking around with a plaid, and if you get chilly you can use it as a cardigan. Genius.

5. An oversized T-shirt.

This one goes without saying.

6. Mom jeans (ripped or whole).

You won't look like a mom, ladies, you'll look like Rachel Green. Trust me.

7. A messy bun/ponytail and your glasses.

This look makes you seem chill, you'll soon be bringing all the boys to your yard.

8. A windbreaker and track shorts.

Carry a coffee mug and an oversized backpack around too and you'll make instant friends — dark under-eye circles are a plus.

9. A puffy coat, a long cardigan, a sweater, and your comfiest pants and boots all combined into one.

Iconic.

10. Plaid pajama pants

They remind you of sleeping. Need I say more?