10 Ways College Is 100 Percent NOTHING Like High School

2. Once a day showers go to dry shampoo for four days straight
92638

As a college freshman well into their second semester, it has officially occurred to me just how different, and often times better, college is compared to its predecessor, high school.

Here are just 10 ways the two could not be MORE different:

1. How you sleep

You'll go from waking up three hours before school to three minutes before class

2. How you hygiene

Once-a-day showers develop into dry shampoo for four days straight

3. How you eat

Pizza goes from a once-in-a-while treat to an everyday food group

4. How you socialize

You'll go from being nice to everyone to disliking people for no reason

5. How much effort you put into your appearance

High school contour was on fleek and now there's somehow mascara on your forehead

6. How you nap

Naps go from two hours to 10 minutes

7. How you operate heavy machinery

Driving goes from 10 and 2 with perfectly lined up mirrors to driving with your knees and eating a taco

8. Your classmates

High school classes are with all of your friends and college classes have strangers in them almost every day

9. The people teaching you things

High school teachers are scary and mean, while college professors become your friends

10. Textbooks

High school textbooks are provided where college textbooks need to be bought with another student loan