College as Told by Snow White's Seven Dwarfs

Seven dwarfs that can sum up the majority of college

62
Unsplash

Doc

1. Trying to figure out what to do by yourself when you start to feel sick and have to take care of yourself for the first time

2. Anytime that someone even mentions being sick and you instantly become a doctor

3. You look up something on WebMD for the first time and you instantly have a panic attack because you are obviously dying

4. One of your roommates gets sick and all of a sudden you are a professional caretaker

5. Someone has a little too much to drink one night and you somehow know what to do even if you have never done anything

Grumpy

6. How you feel waking up for your 8 A.M.

7. How you feel waking up for your 9 A.M.

8. When you have 3 tests and a paper due on the same day

9. When you realize you haven't eaten in a while and just get hangry

10.When you realize you ran out of food but it's too late to go to the store that night

Happy

11. That feeling when your parents come to town and buy you dinner

12. Getting your allowance or just having money in your bank account in general

13. Getting an A on a test that you thought you failed

14. Getting a piece of mail when you aren't expecting anything

15. Anytime that anyone brings you something so you don't have to get out of your lofted bed-- which is just a pain

Sleepy

16. Waking up for your 8AM

17. Pulling an all nighter before a test

18. Going to class after a night out

19. Trying to read an actual textbook

20. Anytime during the day really

Dopey

21. When you accidentally take too much DayQuil thinking it will help you get better faster

22. Trying to figure out how much medicine you are actually supposed to take for anything

23. The confusion you get when the health center gives you some strong medicine when you just said you had a cough that was bothering you

24. Drinking too much coffee to pull an all-nighter and wondering if your heart is going to stop from all the caffeine

25. How you feel after being up for 30 hours straight because you had so much today and now you're delirious

Bashful

26. Promising your friend to go her roommates 21st birthday but you don't know a single person besides your friend

27. Having to ask someone if you can sit at a table with them because all the other ones in the building are full

28. When you have no clue how to get a book at the library but are also a junior and too embarrassed to ask so you just look like an idiot

29. The morning after going out and people tell you what you did and you wonder if you will ever be able to leave the house as a normal person again

30. Anytime that you have to go to a class where you don't know anyone and have to make new friends

Sneezy

31. The first day of allergy season

32. The first time someone tells you they are getting a cold

33. When all the dust builds up in your dorm because the vents are at least 50 years old

34. When you finally pack up at the end of the year and find things you had put under your desk and forgotten about

35. Anytime that you pretend to be getting sick because you are just trying to convince yourself you shouldn't go to class in the morning