I'm a firm believer that "Clueless" is a timeless classic, and even when I'm super stressed out, I know I can always procrastinate on my work longer by watching it.
1. Trying to cook without your mom's help like.
I'm not cut out to handle knives.
2. Getting back your first exam grade.
If I get an A on every test after this, I can still pass with a C.
3. When you're trying to make the word count.
Making up random points rather than being redundant.
4. When your professor takes off points for something minor.
Or wont bump your grade up even if you have an 89.99 percent in the class.
5. That point in the semester.
"Why did I even go to college in the first place?"
6. Finals week.
7. Taking more than 15 credit hours.
Why do people even do that to themselves?
8. Trying to play it cool.
I promise I have my life together... or do I hope?
9. When you've finally finished all your work.
10. Getting ready to go out Friday night.#Fleek.
11. Explaining why your assignment was late to your professor.
Thanks for understanding.
12. Turning in your assignment at 11:59 on the dot.
I win this time Canvas.
13. Seeing someone do this at least once on campus.
They really need to fix the parking situation here.
14. Feeling like this at least once a semester.
Totally talking about tea.
15. When the year is finally over.
And everything went ~*fine*~.