I'm a firm believer that "Clueless" is a timeless classic, and even when I'm super stressed out, I know I can always procrastinate on my work longer by watching it.
1. Trying to cook without your mom's help like.
2. Getting back your first exam grade.
If I get an A on every test after this, I can still pass with a C.
3. When you're trying to make the word count.
Making up random points rather than being redundant.
4. When your professor takes off points for something minor.
5. That point in the semester.
"Why did I even go to college in the first place?"
6. Finals week.
7. Taking more than 15 credit hours.
Why do people even do that to themselves?
8. Trying to play it cool.
9. When you've finally finished all your work.
10. Getting ready to go out Friday night.#Fleek.
12. Turning in your assignment at 11:59 on the dot.
13. Seeing someone do this at least once on campus.
They really need to fix the parking situation here.
14. Feeling like this at least once a semester.
Totally talking about tea.