College As Told By Greys Anatomy

College As Told By Greys Anatomy

Shoutout to Shonda for understanding us.

16
College As Told By Greys Anatomy
ABC

College so far has been some of the best weeks of my life, and some of the worst moments. I have learned to live on my own and budget, and also live on Ramen Noodles and Cheese Itz. Because the 13th season of Grey's Anatomy just started, and we all need a little laugh on this fine Monday, here are some common feelings felt in class and in the college community as told by the cast of Grey's.

1. Conversations with Roommates/ Friends

Food is always a good way to hang out with friends, even make some new friends...over pizza. What's a better way to make friends than over food?

2. When you didn't read the required material that your class is over and you're confused and trying to keep it together.

3. When you are up late at night and enter your "missing everybody at home especially my pet" phase.

4. When you wake up and your day is already bad.

5. When you're trying to take notes and your professor goes WAY too fast.

6. On the contrary, when you get the answer right, and look extra super smart.

7. Basically at every college event.

8. When you and your friend ace a test you studied a crap ton for.

9. When someone sits in your assigned unassigned seat...

10. When you have to have both feet on the floor, lights on, door open and hands showing when a boy is over.

Well there you have it, the best and worst of college. Now don't forget to catch up on your daily dose of Grey's every Thursday at 8pm :-) and if you haven't seen it....what are you doing with your life?! (Its on NETFLIX)