College, As Told By Brooke Davis

College, As Told By Brooke Davis

She understands like no other.

42
College, As Told By Brooke Davis
The CW

Over the course of its nine seasons, "One Tree Hill" not only stole the hearts of viewers but solidified its spot as the top teen drama of this generation. The romance, twisted love triangles, music, and witty humor all helped make "One Tree Hill" great, but every fan knows that the real bright spot of the show was Brooke Davis. Tree Hill’s resident cheerleading, party girl turned smart and successful businesswoman became a beloved character that all viewers found themselves relating to at one point or another. Even though the show skipped the group’s college years, Brooke still managed to understand how it all works.

1. When you meet tons of classmates at freshmen orientation hoping to make at least one friend.

2. When you end up registering for 8 a.m. classes.

3. When you're only five minutes into a three hour lecture.

4. When you think about life post-grad.

5. When you are at any event with free food.

6. When you remember meeting someone at a party, but not well enough when it comes time to seeing them around campus.

7. When your class gets cancelled.

8. When you think about all your student loans.

9. When you're stressed.

10. When you start to question yourself.

11. When you are only able to sell back a $200 textbook for $17.

12. When you realize you epitomize every stereotype of college kids.

13. When your best friend is all you need.