College Students Share Their Semester Highlights

What was online school like for college students this fall?

16
Photo by Zhanhui Li on Unsplash

As the fall 2020 semester comes to a close, I decided to ask some fellow college students their favorite parts of this semester. I figured a simple question would show how students are handling the pandemic. Some were eager to share, some were offended I even asked the question. Here are their responses.

"I enjoyed getting to see all of my peer's profile pictures."

- Patrick Meehan

"Having a newfound hatred for the British. Nah just kidding it's that no matter how far away from home you are, you'll always find people you can connect to and have similarities. "

- Mae Johnson

"Have a $70 paper textbook as my only physical connection to my education is the best!"

-Maxine Haspel

"My favorite part is my unending depression."

- Anonymous

"My favorite part was that I could go to school in bed and not try."

-Anonymous

"I truly love having the opportunity to get a college degree online! It gives me the degree without any of the work!"

-Anonymous

"Someone who was not a part of our class got on the zoom. She starts singing WAP.. to everyone. You could see everyone's reaction on zoom.. Shocked."

-Julia Mendez

It's been one wild semester.