Dealing With End-Of-Semester Stress In College
Education

10 Feelings You, A Stressed College Student, Have With Only A Few Weeks Left In The Semester

Only a couple more weeks right?

981

You were good and flying through the semester, but now it's that point where you just feel like you can't do it anymore. Your energy is running low and you've had a cold for a while now. It's fine you're fine you can make it through. Only a couple more weeks right?

1. I think I've been sick for three weeks.

It will go away, it's just a cold right? Maybe, maybe not, but it will go away.

2. I have five test, three papers and I think I've gotten some sleep.

Somehow, someway you get it all done. You're not really sure how, but you do it.

3. *Looks at planner, closes planner, starts to cry*

You love to write everything down so you can cross it off as you go, but sometimes that's just a little overwhelming.

4. I don't think I have it in me to power walk to this class anymore.

You've been power walking like a champ since August to make it in time to your classes when they're halfway across campus, but now you just don't have it in you anymore.

5. My notebook is running out of paper and I'm running out of energy.

At least you and your notebook are on the same page.

6. The big bold word Final Exam is getting closer each time you look at your Syllabus.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Good thing it's almost over, bad thing is you have little time to get your grade up?

7. You're not in the mood to cook anymore. 

Everything that seemed good to you at the beginning of the semester has become old news, you're just ready for your mom's home cooking.

8. The weeks seem long and slow. 

Is it Friday yet? You ask this to yourself when it's only Monday morning.

9. It's starting to take you 10 times longer to do anything.

Your motivation and attention span are low, you want to be done with your homework, but going on your phone seems so much more interesting.

10. You might just need some TLC from your parents.

You've been fine all semester till now, so you might send a text asking your parents to come up for the weekend. You just want someone to take you out to dinner and take you grocery shopping.