College Students are Out for the Summer

College Students are Out for the Summer

As college students finishing up their last final, it's goodbye to school and hello to summer vacation

33
College Students are Out for the Summer
Meme

To all Bradley Students, we are finally finish with finals and are out for the summer. And for the Class of 2017 who are graduating, I would just like to say congratulations and I wish you the best of luck on your journey into adulthood.

As summer break is here and the official start of summer won't be until next month, everyone summer plans are different from catching up on sleep, catching up on reading but this is like an English major or bookworm thing, hanging out with friends, getting a job or etc. My summer plans is basically sleep when I'm not on the job hunt or hanging out with friends, but I do have at least twenty books to read that I got from school so that's going to take a nice big chunk of my time. I also going to be learning Japanese again from my book so at least my summer will be productive until I find a job so I can earn some money. The best thing about the summer is that on July 20th, this girl's birthday will be happening and I will be turning 19 years old.

Another good thing about the summer is that I can finally go back to writing. I haven't been working on my stories that I write on Fanfiction.net, Wattpad or even stories that I started writing on the side because being an English major, it is hard to balance out my work for school and work for fun because there will be paths that will cross that I have to stop my work for fun. I miss writing for fun, but the only thing that help feel the void was journaling. Journaling is a nice thing that I do when I just want to clear my mind, just write anything down that is in my environment, or I just got an idea for a future story so in order for me to remember, I just write it down.

It feels weird to be out this early because all throughout my 12 years of school, I always be done with school either the last week of May or the first week of June. Now that I am out with in the first two weeks of May, I might actually feel like I am having a long summer, even though it's only 3 months I will be home for. We all can't have the summer like Phineas and Ferb did which I literally lost count of how many days were for summer, winter and I think they had some episodes that took place in Spring.

Anyway to close out with this, for all college students, I hope you guys have a fun and safe summer break as we see what happening in the world, too many things are happening that it could make summer fun for us or it can make our summer terrible. Enjoy your summer and make the most of it because when August comes, it's going to feel like the moving day will be creeping on us at a very fast pace