10 Times 'College Student Logic' Was Anything BUT Logical

Whether we'd like to admit it or not, we may not have the best logic at times.

312
NBC Universal

College is a crazy time. College student logic makes it even crazier.

1. "If I eat this orange, I won't be sick anymore"

College students don't always have the healthiest diet, so maybe eating an orange will help whenever the latest plague goes around.

2. "I'm so broke" *Gets a tiny bit of money* "Treat yo' self!!!"

We work hard and do deserve to treat ourselves, but our wallets are not always happy about it.

3. *Complains about being broke but goes to the Bahamas for spring break*

You only get so many spring breaks and you need to make the most of them, even if it means not having the most money during the rest of the semester.

4. "I can't wake up for a 9 a.m. class, that's crazy" *Gets up at 8 a.m. for a tailgate during football season*

You still have to tailgate for that noon game.

5. Skipping one class to study for another

Sometimes you have to prioritize.

6. "Well, if I'm going to be late to class, might as well be late with food"

Everybody has to eat sometime.

7. "My first class of the day is canceled so might as well let the rest of them be canceled"

Yes, makes total sense.

8. Looks for cars while already walking in the middle of the street

This is definitely not the most intelligent piece of logic.

9. "Jaywalking is fine because if I get hit by a car I won't have to take exams!"

It's sad but true that this thought has entered many heads of college students. It explains why driving through campus with pedestrians is a frustrating time.

10. *Eats ramen for dinner* *Buys a $5 Starbucks for breakfast*

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.