12 Times Alex Russo Was A Real Life College Student

The Life Of A College Student, As Told By Alex Russo

Do as little as possible.

123
https://weheartit.com/entry/92180380
We Heart It

College is chock full of late nights, heavy drinking, procrastination, and so much more wrapped into one. Who better than the queen of laziness to tell us how college really is? Alex Russo is the prime example of a modern-day college student, and let me just say, I would totally watch a "Wizards of Waverly Place" reboot that focuses on her at school.

1. When your friends ask you to go to the gym.

That's a valid excuse, right?

2. When you're in desperate need of a break from school.

Birthdays should definitely count as an excused absence.

3. When the struggle gets way too hard.

Working so hard can be so exhausting. Sometimes quitting feels like the only way out.

4. When you realize you have no plans for your future.

Looking for a job sounds like torture. Doing nothing seems like a good option.

5. When you have no idea what your professor is talking about.

Does anyone in here know what's going on? Or is it just me that's completely lost?

6. When you come home from a night of drinking.

Where's the food?

7.​ When you have to say goodbye to your besties at the end of the year.

It's impossible not to tear up.

8. When you have too much homework to handle.

Maybe if I just leave it there, it will disappear.

9. When you and your classmates didn't do as well as you hoped.

Dealing with failure is easier when you have someone to share it with.

10. When you finally eat something other than Ramen Noodles and Mac and Cheese cups.

Eating something that doesn't require the microwave is rare.

11. When you ace that final and the semester is finally over.

Nothing can bring me down now.

12. When you get to the point of not caring.

C's get degrees!

I think we can all learn something from Alex Russo. Don't take life so seriously!