15 Things College Students Cannot Live Without

Got to have that daily grande from Starbucks.

1085
Starbucks

College students live a busy life where things are constantly being thrown at them to handle. There are some that are more important than others, but everything should have some sort of value in your life. Take a look at what is important to you and apply this to your own life. These 18 things may be applicable to you, or they may cause you to think differently about yourself.

1. Insomnia Cookies are a must have for any situation. 

Whether you had a really long emotional day, you cannot sleep and need some sugar, or you just are feeling a little extra hungry at 2 a.m., order those Insomnia Cookies with some of your close friends.

2. Got to have that daily grande from Starbucks.

This should go without saying that college students run at least 90% on coffee and caffeine. Sometimes it is just worth it to have another cup in the morning before that dreadful 8 a.m. class.

3. Buy a big pack of pens because you will lose them all. 

No matter how hard you try, you will lose more pens than you would think. Just keep buying more packs to make sure you always have one to use. You could also just steal them from other people every now and then if you are desperate.

4. Have a nice pair of Nike slides.

Those shoes are the best option to just slip on and go without taking time to try to tie any shoes. They are comfy and practical to use, and they are not that expensive either.

5. You need a big enough laundry basket to carry all the clothes you have not washed in a long while.

Chances are you will not be doing your laundry every week, so more often than not your clothes will become overflowing. If you have a big basket, you will not have to worry about everything just falling out.

6. Find that one delivery place that will bring you food super late at night. 

You have to find something to eat after midnight, so you should look up every delivery place in the area. For my particular campus, I turn to Jimmy Johns because you can never go wrong with them.

7. Have a big enough waterproof backpack to carry all your things. 

My emphasis is on the waterproof aspect because you never know when it will rain. It also should be bigger to be able to carry tons of books, snacks, and anything else you may need throughout your day.

8. Get yourself a laptop that is actually decent. 

The worst feeling is when you have a slow or outdated laptop because it will not help you all that much in class. Also many older versions of laptops are not compatible with projector screens, so it may be difficult for you to present certain things.

9. Buy a reliable and reusable water bottle to take everywhere you go. 

You have to stay hydrated, so get yourself a nice bottle that you can just wash and refill. It does not have to be all that fancy, but it does have to be something you will not lose.

10. Have a pair of athletic tennis shoes to be able to workout in. 

Some larger campuses may have a lot of walking, so you will want to have a nice pair of shoes to do athletic things. You never know when you may want to go for a run or something with some friends.

11. Buy a university hoodie to keep yourself warm while also repping your school. 

Spirit wear is always popular in college because of course you would want to show your school pride. Buy a warm hoodie as fall continues and winter threatens on the horizon.

12. Get some earbuds or headphones to use when you walk different places trying to listen to some good music. 

Most people walk around with music playing in their ears, so maybe you would want to do that as well. It is also a nice option to tune people out if you want to be kept to yourself more.

13. All the cool kids get a long board or a regular skate board to roll around campus. 

This may not be for everyone, but why not at least try it out. This could be your favorite way to go around campus rather than just walking everywhere.

14. Have some comfortable pillows and blankets to sleep with because no one should want to sleep on nothing. 

There is nothing worse than sleeping on some awful one-ply pillow with absolutely no stuffing. It is always better to have tons of fluffy pillows and blankets to sleep on especially if you have guests over. They do not want to use their arm as a pillow just remember.

15. Create a bin full of snacks and food in your room for whenever you get a little extra hungry late at night. 

Having extra food close at hand is always a good idea. Make a giant bin just full of food and you will rarely go hungry. Plus it is easy to bring out when you have people over to give them some snacks to share.

What can you not live without?