The Ultimate College Road Trip To 26 Unique Colleges

The adventure of a lifetime with friends for life

35

In college, there are so many opportunities open to you. Not only do you get more freedom, but you are pretty much on your own in a lot of ways. The world has so much to offer, and I have always been someone who craves adventures and desires to see everything there is. Lucky for me, along my college journey I have found a few friends who feel the same way I do, and I also have friends from high school who feel the same as well. Putting our heads together, we compiled a list of all the colleges we want to visit before we graduate, both in state and out of state, and we've planned ways to lower the cost of each trip. I mean, the more friends you grab for one hotel room, the lower the cost is.

So without further ado, here is the list of colleges we want to visit and why. Grab your friends, make a list, and invite until the costs go down!

IN STATE:

1. Bowling Green State University

2. University of Cincinnati

3. The Ohio State University

4. Ohio University

5. University of Akron

6. Miami University

7. University of Dayton

8. Wittenberg University

9. Kent State University

10. Capital University

OUT OF STATE:

1. Penn State University 

2. Indiana University 

For the Little Indy 500.

3. University of Wisconsin-Madison

For the Muffling Street Block Party.

4. University of California

For Deltopia.

5. Cornell University

For Slope Day.

6. University of Southern California

For Frost.

7. University of Florida

For Frat Beach.

8. University of Georgia

For Frat Beach.

9. Tulane University

For Mardi Graz.

10. West Virginia University

11. University of Alabama

For Rock The South.

12. Syracuse University

13. Texas A&M

14. University of Michigan

For the OSU/Michigan game.

15. University of North Carolina

For the Duke/UNC game.

16. Duke University

For the Duke/UNC game.

If you're wondering how we're going to make this work, one of the main ways is just through knowing people who either go to that school, knowing people who know people, or knowing people who live around there close enough that we can stay with them. However, for the schools where we don't know anyone at all, the plan is to just go and create Tinders where we can say we're looking for information to parties there in our biographies and hope for the best. If that doesn't work out, we're still in a hotel with friends in a new place we can explore, so regardless we don't really lose.