10 Reasons Every College Student Needs Online Classes To Survive

1. You only go to school half as much...

216
Person on computer

I just registered for classes and thankfully I was able to get some online classes! Not only are online classes amazing for my sanity, but they're also great for my education. Trust me, take online classes!

Everybody knows that freshman year is full of 8 a.m. classes, and sophomore year gets a little better and so on. Online classes allow you to go to school only two days a week instead of four or five. Hello self care and sleep!

2. The profs tend to be way nicer...

3. You actually stick to the syllabus...

If you're like me, you absolutely despise going off the syllabus. Snow days don't mess with the schedule. Things really don't change.

4. You can go at your own pace...

Most of my online classes have everything uploaded so you can go at your own pace. Yes, there are deadlines but you can prepare for way longer.

5. It's less intense...

You don't have to wake up, drive to campus, deal with people over and over again. It's all online so a ton of anxiety is stripped away.

6. Your classmates are nice AF!

We all know how the discussions go. Everyone loves everything you say because it's too much work to disagree. We love a nice, easy "classroom" discussion.

7. You learn more...

I've always ended up teaching myself but in online classes, that's literally what you have to do. You learn so many skills that classroom teaching doesn't teach. Time management, communication skills, and so many more skills have come to me from taking online classes.

8. You don't have to leave your bed...

9. You can finish it early...

Since most online classes are posted in advance, you can finish it early so you don't have to worry about it anymore!

10. It's cheaper...

The class cost may be the same, BUT you don't have to pay for parking...