10 College Memes That, Sadly, Predict Your Life For The Final Two Weeks Of The Semester

When you realize how inconveniently convenient your exam dates line up to be.

2771

The semester is coming to an end and honestly, IT’S ABOUT TIME. Finals are stressful, but a little humor can always help. Here are some realizations that we all come to as the semester comes to an end.

Everything about these memes is just too damn relatable.

1. When you hit rock bottom.

We all just really need to pass and if you're failing, there's no shame in asking for extra credit. I mean, what's the worst that can actually happen?

2. When you realize your professor can literally throw anything on the final.

3. When you realize you're actually screwed.

4. When you realize there's only one reason you're completely an assignment.

5. When you realize coffee no longer has an effect on you.

6. When you realize you really should've attended lecture.

7. When you're only motivated to do the bare minimum.

8. When you start to panic.

9. When you realize how inconveniently convenient your exam dates line up to be.

10. When you realize this is just another week you have to get through.

If you've made it this far into the article, then congratulations. Congratulations for making it this far into the semester. It wasn't easy, I know that for sure. Every day we joke about college - the professors, the food, the workload, just about everything college related. If you've made it this far, then you can make it through the next two weeks. You can make it through finals. Remember, that college literally is just an endless cycle.

You've made it this far and you'll continue to make it through the upcoming semesters. So congratulations in advance on that too.