college major personality tests

College Majors As Cheesecake Factory Flavors

Like cheesecake, college majors tend to have distinctive flavors to them.

224
Tasty

You never would have thought college majors and cheesecake flavors would have anything in common, right? Well you thought wrong! Below we look at what Cheesecake Factory cheesecake flavors different college majors would be.

Pre-Med: Chris’ Outrageous Cheesecake

i.pinimg.com

Pre-Med is usually an attractive major, but once people begin to realize the work and dedication that is needed they tend to back off. The same can be said for this delicious cheesecake. Complete with layers of chocolate cake, chewy brownie, toasted coconut-pecan frosting, and chocolate chip coconut, many people are tempted by its call. But once they see its intensity, they may not be able to finish it! Crunchy, "hardcore", but this cheesecake and major comes with a high reward and pay off.

English: Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake

sweets.seriouseats.com

Strawberry Cheesecake is popular and easily recognizable among cheesecake lovers. Similarly, English is a staple in the academic world and a subject everyone is exposed to at least once in college. But while English is a close-to-home subject, there is something different about it, something almost artsy about it. Like the Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake, English majors are those who tend to be overlooked, but are actually some of the most original and sweetest people out there.

Math: Fresh Banana Cream Cheesecake

sweets.seriouseats.com

This cheesecake is only for very specific tastes, those who like banana flavored desserts. The same thing can be said for math. No one is gonna major in it unless they are VERY passionate about it (definitely not my cup of tea).

Education: Brownie Sundae Cheesecake

sweets.seriouseats.com

The yummy brownie sundae cheesecake is a favorite for kids. It's fun and diverse, just like the pool of Education majors. Often education majors must find the child within themselves to best teach and interact with the kids they will work with, and this cheesecake will do just that as you eat it!

Business: Chocolate Tuxedo Cream Cheesecake

sweets.seriouseats.com

This professional-looking dark cheesecake is topped with white whipped cream, which is symbolic for the ever present suit and tie for future business majors. Classy, successful, and inventive. A perfect match for these two!

Kinesiology/Exercise Science: Low Carb Original Cheesecake

sweets.seriouseats.com

Kinda self-explanatory. Health conscious and kind of a Debby-downer to those who love to splurge and feed our souls.

Psychology: Dutch Caramel Apple Streusel Cheesecake

sweets.seriouseats.com

There is a lot going on here: an original cheesecake with bits of apples, caramel sauce, and candied walnuts swirled in, all topped with a caramel-walnut streusel. This flavor is obviously most like the layered and complex personalities that intrigue psychology majors.

History: Original Cheesecake

sweets.seriouseats.com

Going back to the original classic. History majors go back into the past to explore the origins of our culture and our country, isn't it only fitting they would be the cheesecake that started it all?

Theatre/Music: Craig’s Crazy Carrot Cake Cheesecake

sweets.seriouseats.com

This cheesecake is creative, eccentric, dramatic, and kinda out there compared to many. The flavor may not be suited to many, but there is something lovable and delicious about it. When you really think about it, theatre and music students are usually misunderstood, just like Craig's Crazy Carrot Cake Cheesecake. Don't knock it till you try it!

Spanish: Dulce de Leche Caramel Cheesecake

sweets.seriouseats.com

Not to stereotype, but how could we not?

Theology: Vanilla Bean Cheesecake

sweets.seriouseats.com

Safe and simple, the purity and tranquility of the Vanilla Bean Cheesecake is reminiscent of the subject of Theology, the study of religion.

Masters Programs: Celebration Cheesecake!

media1.popsugar-assets.com

At the end of the long journey of education, many people end with their Masters degrees on a confetti covered stage. With the funfetti feel and all the bright celebratory colors, this cake seems only fitting to commemorate the long haul of Masters Programs.

Related Articles Around the Web