One of my favorite things about the holiday season is the candy, chocolate, and cookies. Likewise, every college major has their own set of stereotypes that can be summed up in just about anything. This includes candy cane flavors:
1. Education Majors - Sour Patch Kids Candy Canes.
Their students can be sour or sweet!
2. Math Majors - Hot Cinnamon Candy Canes.
Just why? And how?
3. Science Majors - Naturally Flavored Candy Canes.
Good for your body and good for the environment.
4. Nursing Majors - Life Savers Candy Canes.
Need I say more?
5. English Majors - Jelly Belly Candy Canes.
So many flavors and colors- just like the world of literature.
6. Art Majors - Klondike Candy Canes.
Interesting and creative.
7. Music Majors - Hawaiian Punch Candy Canes.
Sounds questionable at first, but gets better over time.
8. Communications Majors - Hershey's Candy Canes.
9. Engineering/Physics Majors - Dum Dum Candy Canes.
Just because they're anything but Dum.