College Major Stereotypes

College Major Stereotypes

Let's be real with ourselves.

195
College Major Stereotypes

We're all taught not to stereotype, but you've got to admit, some people truly fit their major.

Business major:

The smooth talkers of the world. You’re a people person when you’re in the world of business. What's the cost-benefit analysis of making a trip to the packie and drinking on a day that ends in Y?

English Major:

"You want to be a teacher?" English majors are thoughtful and completely ordinary students, but some can be the “starving writer” type that sits in coffee shops, unshaven, with messy hair and eyes that clearly need some rest. They’re basically zombies with a pencil that absolutely swear they have a story in their head and that they’ll write something, but never do.

Science Majors:

You’re a nerd. Straight up. You wear glasses or speak really fast when talking about the cell cycle or while you’ve had one too many drinks.

Engineers:

They think their major is better than yours. They’re learning how to build spaceships while you write an essay response about a movie you watched in class. A movie you didn’t pay attention to because you were too busy on SnapChat.

Psychology:

Mind readers and mental analysts.You think they are listening, but they are really analyzing your life.

Nursing:

Your college career can be summed up in one word: stress. Nursing school is HARD. You don’t get enough respect, and this bothers you most when you’re driving to clinical at four in the morning.