College Life As Told By New Girl

College can be rough, am I right? We're all running ourselves ragged between classes, homework, finals, clubs, and so much more! Things can get kind of chaotic around campus and our four years are an up and down, crazy mixture of emotions. And “New Girl" can perfectly describe it all! No matter if it's the crazy feelings of freshman year, struggles with difficult professors, or even the bittersweet day of graduation, we all have to admit that we totally see ourselves in each and every one of the characters! Sometimes, I have to admit, I even see myself in Schmidt!

1. Stepping onto campus for the first time as a student

Freshman fever, am I right?

2. Your orientation leaders when the tour is finally over

R.I.P. to our GPAs.

3. Thinking your professor is pretty cool on the first day of class, but he's secretly all like...

"He seems nice!"

"I've taken this class three times."

4. Realizing your professor is totally NOT pretty cool... on day two..

We've all seen it. These professors would make Winston proud.

5. When you and your roommate decide to be impulsive

Yeahhhh, you so didn't get a dog.

6. But decide to "study history" instead

Ode to the True American.

7. When you ask for extra credit, but get a HARD no

"I know I have a 59 in this class, but there's totally an assignment I can do for extra credit to bring that up to an A, right?

8. Pushing past tour groups that seem to only show up when you're running late to your most important class

It's funny how things change in just a year.

9. When your parents drive to campus to move you home for the summer

"See what happened was..."

10. When you take your first psychology class

Everyone thinks they're a pro after their first Psych class.

11. When you stay up all night working on an essay that never seems to be good enough

"You know what, nevermind. Let's go out"

12. Spending game day on the quad, tailgating with your friends

Is there anything better?

13. Watching campus fade away in the rearview mirror on Graduation Day

Final moments seem so fleeting. On to bigger and better things.