College Life As Told By 'Bridesmaids'

College Life As Told By 'Bridesmaids'

College is where you find your bridesmaids; but, it's also just like the movie Bridesmaids in several ways.

You are constantly telling your fabulous college friends how amazing they are.

After a rough midterm or a long week, you are always ready to get your groove on.

You try your best not to be spotted when you are back in your hometown over breaks.

College students will do anything they can to get their hands on free stuff.

Keeping the figure you once had in high school isn't as easy when you're in college. The Freshman 15 is real, and it's torture.

Why do we continue to binge watch Netflix when we should start our paper that's due tomorrow? We don't know, but it happens quite often.

When your favorite professor gives you a bad grade, your trust is broken forever.

The best days are when the universities bring dogs on campus to relieve stress during finals.

Perhaps the most relatable statement of all: "Help me, I'm poor," because college isn't cheap, and we're all just trying to make it off Ramen and knock off cereal.