10 Reasons Why College Is Better Than High School

Does anyone seriously really want to go back to high school?

10
Facebook

Some people say that high school will be the best years of our life, I really disagree. Here are 10 reasons why college is better than high school:

1. If your are dorming, your parents are breathing less down your neck

Moms just a phone call away instead of two steps

2. You get to control what classes you take

I can take art instead of Spanish? YES

I can take a yoga class for credit? YES

(Besides some of the major requirements)

3. You get to control what time your classes are

Morning person --> Morning Classes

Night Person --> Night Classes

Want more breaks in between spread them out.

Want a day off?

I don't see issues here.

4. Making better friends

Sorry, high school friends, I hated you all. Backstabbing and drama is still in college but its a little bit less.

5. You can start fresh

Unless you are close to your hometown, you pretty much have no idea where, what or who is around you. It's fun to try new things.

6. Professors are less into your business

Unless you really look like you've been hit by a car, Your professors usually don't become too much annoyance in questioning your personal life.

7. Sex is normal

Hickie there, noises here, dirty words, kisses.

No one bats an eye, less dirty looks by your peers.

8. NAPS

Couldn't nap in high school if i tried. Now that I'm in college, I nap everywhere.

9. LAPTOPS

I have not been in a school where laptops were allowed.

Pretty sure the professors can't even tell you aren't taking notes half of the time.

10. More outdoor time

My campus has a lot of grassy space, so I always take advantage of laying outside with a sheet on the ground. In high school, getting fresh air wasn't until the end of the day.