60 Things That Consume College Girls' Thoughts More Than They Probably Should, But Here We Are

Which leggings and hoodie combo will I be wearing today?

1371
Author's Image

1. Why why why is my alarm already going off? I've been asleep for maybe 15 minutes.

2. Who let me set my alarm for 30 minutes before class? 3. I can definitely sleep for another 10 minutes

4. Okay I need to get up but first let me lay here and check all my social media

5. I should probably check my school email just to be safe

6. Please let class be canceled

7. Damn.

8. Okay class starts in 15 minutes I should get out of bed.

9. Should I try to look decent today?

10. Is it worth actually wearing jeans?

11. Nope, nope nope.

12. Which leggings and hoodie combo will I be wearing today?

13. Did I wear this hoodie already this week?

14. Yes..

15. Well only the people I have classes with on Monday, Wednesday and Friday saw so, since it's Thursday.

16. Okay need to sort out my hair situation.

17. Messy bun for the 4th day in a row?

18. I think yes.

19. Makeup?

20. HA

21. Alright time to brush my teeth and wash my face, etc.

22. Real talk, who thought of a shower caddy? Genius.

23. And of course all the bathrooms are occupied!

24. *stands by the door and listens for one to open up*

25. FINALLY

26. Wow is this really what I look like when I go to class?

27. It's fine

28. Okay need to leave in 3 minutes or I am going to be late

29. What do I need to bring with me?

30. Where the hell are my headphones, I actually cannot survive a day without them

31. OKAY class starts in 8 minutes you need to leave

32. Why why why did I let myself wake up so late?!

33. Yes, fellow students, I am sprinting across campus, judge me more please!

34. Why does my professor look like he hates me?

35. Class doesn't start for another 30 seconds, I'm not even late!

36. How in the world did I survive through hour long classes in high school?

37. How did I even get through high school? I can barely get through this 50 minute class

38. I don't have any friends in this class so please, please do not make us pair up.

39. Is it socially acceptable to take a nap after this?40.

Absolutely.

41. I should do homework or work out or something productive.

42. OR, I could lay in bed and watch Netflix

43. I did just sit through an entire class I deserve this.

44. Yesssssss my roomie is out and I have the room to myself

45. Okay im bored and lonely, where's my roommate. *texts immediately*

46. I'll just take a quick 30 minute nap

*wakes up 6 hours later*

47. Why is it dark out?

48. Who let me sleep this late?

49. Crap I have so much homework to do.

50. But first, to the dining hall.

51. I would sell my soul for a home cooked meal right now.

52. I'm pretty sure I've eaten this every day since I got to college.

53. I should try to eat healthier tonight.

54. Who am I kidding I'm getting ice cream

55. Alright homework let's go

56. How is it already 2am?

57. I guess I should probably get at least 3 hours of sleep.

58. I miss my bed at home- so much comfier.

59. I wonder if pets can be Fed-exed?

60. Oh my god I have to do this all again tomorrow. Is it Friday yet?