18 Friends EVERYbody Has In College, And The Dunder Mifflin Employee They Represent

We have all come to love the characters of "The Office," just like we have learned to love the craziest of people that we now consider our friends.

140
NBC Universal

"The Office" is undoubtedly one of the greatest and funniest shows to bless our televisions and Netflix feeds. All of the show's charm comes from the variety of characters and the random things they say. Sometimes it's hard to believe that these characters could actually be real people, but I bet you that your friend group could make up the entire cast of "The Office."

1. Stanley Hudson - Only there for the food

This is the friend who shows up only when your plans for the night includes food.

2. Angela Martin - The no-nonsense friend

This is the friend who doesn't have time to waste. They want to decide the plans as quickly as possible, as well as all the logistics and leave no detail unplanned.

3. Pam Beesly - The sweetheart

No one ever gets mad at this friend, no matter what they do. Also, they always seem to be in a relationship.

4. Meredith Palmer - The party animal

The Meredith friend is always down for a good time. They seem to have plans seven days a week, and will never say no to a good (or bad) party.

5. Jim Halpert - The prankster

They never seem to be short of pranks or jokes, and will keep all of you entertained no matter what you are doing.

6. Kelly Kapoor - The boy-crazy friend

The Kevin of the groups never knows what's going on, and refuses to check the group chat. Chances are they were free to go to the night's plans but missed them because they didn't know it was happening.

8. Ryan Howard - Doesn't actually want to be there

This friend would much rather be curled up in their bed at home watching Netflix or doing literally anything else than be out, but you still want them there because their presence is magical.

9. Michael Scott - The embarrassing one

You literally never know what's about to come out of their mouths, and are always surprised by how embarrassing they can be. However, you love them to death because they are always there for you and they are just so entertaining.

10. Dwight K. Schrute - The wannabe leader

This friend will talk your ear off if you let them, they also love to perform, and will never let you forget it. They are always singing and love to be in the spotlight.

12. Creed Bratton - The MIA one

They are always missing, and no one can ever keep track of what they are up to. Every time you make plans, it is a given that this friend won't show up, but you invite them anyway.

13. Erin Hannon - The cute one

The Erin is the cute friend that always seems to be in a good mood, and no one would dare roast because of how naive they are.

14. Phyllis Vance - The mom

They like to make sure that everyone is always safe and will always care for you. However, don't let their caring nature fool you, they are not afraid to tell it how it is.

15. Oscar Martinez - The Know-it-All

This is the friend who is always correcting you. They are smart and not afraid to show it, they can get annoying but your grateful to have them around because their knowledge is priceless.

16. Darryl Philbin - The sane friend

This is the friend you go to when it seems like everyone else has lost their marbles. They are super chill and always free to hang.

17. Jan Levinson - The closet crazy

This friend totally seems like they have their life together at first glance, but the more you get to know them the more you realize that they make some really bad decisions and are borderline crazy.

18. Toby - The friend no one invited