College Confessionals: These Are The Weirdest Things 10 Students Said They've Witnessed On Campus

I've seen some THINGS.

286
pexels.com

As anyone who has been on a college campus for an extended amount of time can attest to, you see (and probably have done) some weird shit. People who have recently been deemed "adults" are being pushed to the brink of their stress levels financially, socially and academically while simultaneously occupying a small, shared space. So I asked college kids across the country what the weirdest thing they've seen (or done) on their campus was, and the answers were AMAZING.

1. "To the girl in the library munching on the family size box of chicken wings from BWW, I just want you to know you're my hero and I want to run away with you." - Oklahoma State

2. "I literally had to take a different route from class today while campus security diverted a confused gator off of campus. What the actual hell, Florida." - UF

3. "I was napping in the library and had a sex dream which wouldn't be a big deal except I've been known to talk in my sleep..." - anonymous

4. "I think everyone has had the urge to shout stuff at campus tours as they go by. Today something just took hold of me when I saw one and before I knew what was happening I started screaming, "IT'S A TRAP!! GET OUT! GET OUT NOW!" The 16-year-old, bright-eyed high school students were mortified, especially when campo started chasing after me." - Ohio

5. "I just saw a guy trip on the quad and his books and a bunch of papers went flying everywhere. Instead of chasing after them, he looked around, nodded, and just laid face down in the grass. Same bud, same." - Pitt State

6. "I met my now husband as we were both sprinting to (different) classes. Not paying attention to where we were going, we collided head on and each got a bloody nose." - Berkley

7. "Walking through the student union during finals week, I saw a guy just staring at a wall, shaking his head and whispering "no" to himself over and over. I think we've all been there." - University of Oklahoma

8. "I once had sex under a bush during my time at undergrad because my roommate was already asleep in my dorm. It's called being considerate." - University of Washington

9. "Straight up saw a guy running through campus on a razor scooter with a sock on his penis. What is college?" -Anonymous

10. "I was in the bookstore at the start of the year and the guy in front of me's textbook total was 500 dollars (because textbooks are hell). Anyway, he pays for his books and when the cashier said, "have a good day," he simply shouted "YOU CAN TAKE MY MONEY, BUT YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY FREEDOM!" then grabbed his stack of books and sprinted from the store. Everyone in line clapped." - NYU

What's the weirdest thing YOU'VE seen on your campus? Let us know in the comments!