Cole And Sav's New Book Will Tell You Everything Their YouTube Channel Doesn't

"Our Surprising Love Story" gives you an inside view of the world between these two beautiful souls in which we are all aspiring to be.

479
Casey Whoolery-Pratt

Cole and Savannah LaBrant have taken the world by storm as individuals and as a strong power couple that many aspire to be.

With their YouTube channel sitting at 7 million followers and counting each and every day, they have strived to fill the internet with love and positivity through the influence of their videos. However, there are just some things that you don't know from their Youtube channel but you can learn in their book, "Our Surprising Love Story."

Cole and Sav, and you can't forget cute little Everleigh, seem to be genuine and unique social media influencers.

They are strong in their love and faith and are always spreading it to all that watch. Nevertheless, there are just some things that can't be taken just from the 10-20 minute videos they upload. We would all love to think that we know this family like the back of our hands, but in reality, we are only seeing 10 minutes of their 24 hour days, leaving this cute and growing family still with a private life to enjoy.

Yet, their book gives you a sneak peek just a little farther into their lives than what their YouTube channel will ever share.

One of the biggest being their relationship. Cole and Savannah's channel isn't just about the two of them, but more importantly about their family. What the book does more of is highlight their relationship itself and their struggle through long distance, Cole learning to grow into a father figure faster than he ever imagined, and their adaptation to making Christ above all.

This is one of the best and most heartwarming things about their book, seeing the raw truth to what they both went through. Not only did Cole have to learn how to be a father figure to Everleigh, but Savannah also had to learn to let her guard down and to accept the love she has been so scared she would never find or even knew existed.

The book also takes you a little deeper into their strong stance in faith.

Yes, this family is already so great at spreading their beliefs in God around like it's confetti, but you truly get to see their strength in Christ just by the way they speak about one another, their family, and about life in general. You can take a lot away from how someone writes and this book confirms all and then some of their faith in God just by their pure and innocence shown in their writing style.

This 199-page book left me crying a little here and there, laughing a ton more, and reevaluating the way I should be treating my own relationship, in the best way possible. "Our Surprising Love Story" gives you an inside view of the world we have not been seeing on YouTube, that being the struggles, love, and commitment grown between these two people we all aspire to be.