My Life Motto: Coffee, Water, Wine, Repeat

I have grown to rely heavily on this trio, and I suggest you do the same.

272

Coffee. Water. Wine. These are a few of my favorite drinks...

Let’s begin with coffee. It's my every day morning date and huge part of my daily grind; no pun intended. It's the drink that keeps my sanity in check and a vital contributor to the success of my college career, thus far. Nothing makes my morning better than enjoying a nice cup of coffee, or two, or four. Breakfast is, after all, the most important meal of the day. And the best bit of my breakfast is coffee, with two cream and two sugar. For me, coffee is more than just a morning pick-me-up. This dark brown liquid delight is my version of a "miracle juice." It is always there at 8 A.M. to give me the needed energy to get through the day after an excessive (and often unnecessary) amount of late night Netflix binges. When college calls for a notorious all-nighter filled with caffeine and cramming, which it does so more often than not, my knight in shining armor, named Joe, comes to my ultimate rescue. Bottom line is this: when in doubt, drink coffee. I know I sure do. So cheers to my next cup. And the next, and the next..

After my thousand cups of morning coffee, dehydration and an excessive dosage of caffeine begins to take its toll. That’s when I turn to the ultimate provider: water. Water is my go-to drink. Always has been, always will be. Without water, after all, there would be no coffee and no wine. Need I say more? Sorry coffee and wine, but you sure got nothing on a tall glass of ice cold water. Enough said.

Wine. Just typing it out makes me want to pour myself a glass, not gonna lie. And I'm sure many of you are thinking the same thing as you read this. Have a bad day? Wine. Need to relax? Wine. Girl’s night in? Wine. Need a "reason" to drink? Wine. Want to feel classy even while wearing your favorite I-cannot-throw-these-away pair of pajama pants? Wine. Need to tolerate your significant other? Wine. Wine may be my solution to a lot of these trivial questions, or problems if you will. However, I do advise you to be smart when drinking wine. Despite its ever so classy exterior of a sleek glass bottle, wine has a tendency to leave you feeling anything but classy the next morning, especially when it comes from a box... as many college students are a little too familiar with. But hey, no better I-had-too-much-wine-last-night cure than a few cups of coffee, followed by lots of water... and then a glass (or two or three) of wine later!

Coffee. Water. Wine. Repeat.

I am not ashamed to admit that I have grown to heavily rely on this trio. In fact, I recommend that everyone makes these three drinks part of their daily regimen. Coffee for the sleepless nights and long days ahead of you. Water for cleansing and health at all times throughout the day. Wine for any and every occasion, excuse, or reason.

Coffee. Water. Wine. These will always be a few of my favorite drinks.