How Coaching with Juliet Can Help You Transform Your Life?

540

The Conscious Creation Coaching Process is for driven and soulful men and women around the world who are committed to designing the life they love. My mission is to inspire you to wake up to your power and purpose, shed perceived limitations, embody your vision, and consciously create a life aligned with your dream and highest path.

Most people live their lives obeying every command from the body and mind. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it; after all, this is the game of life we came here to play. However, manifestation from only those two components can be limiting which leads to lack and frustration in areas such as love or purpose because there is a higher power (your True Essence) that exists within you that is not yet being utilized. The moment you allow yourself to consciously work with your True Essence, conscious creation becomes fun, effortless and limitless.

Each soul has come to earth as a divine channel for its unique chosen mission and gifts. Along with it, we are all given the tools to design a life of love, joy, abundance and wholeness. These tools are called thoughts, emotions, action, and focus. When they are used consciously and purposefully to manifest, we embody the magician within – the magician who has the power to Be, Do and Create anything his, or her heart desires.

The problem is, these tools are equally powerful when it comes to creating undesired outcomes, and this is the unconscious creation many in the world are currently experiencing.

Dear one, don’t be so hard on yourself, you did not do anything wrong. If you are currently experiencing frustration in a certain area in your life, know that you absolutely have the power to create something different!

The truth is, none of us were taught how to use these tools back in school. In fact, many of the beliefs we inherited unconsciously from peers, parents, adults, and society when we were younger programmed us to lower our self-worth, put our needs last, doubt ourselves and our abilities to fulfill our dreams, and live in constant scarcity and lack because “there is not enough (love, kindness, money, fun, etc) in the world.”

All of those beliefs are false, yet we have all invested our energy into them.

As a result, those unconscious disempowering patterns continue to dictate our lives, and influence our decisions and actions in life. We end up dimming our own light, playing small, and settling in less-than-desired careers, circumstances, and relationships without even knowing why we do it.

In short, we have forgotten we are the magician who has the power to design a life that can support and inspire us on every level.

It’s time for you to awaken to your authenticity and truth, and claim your ultimate birthright as a conscious creator.

You have every tool you need to create the life you desire, and you are infinitely worthy and deserving of it.

In order to make the shift, it is essential to work with all three parts of you at the same time – body, mind and True Essence. Remember, the most powerful creation stems from our wholeness; this is the meaning of holistic.

The first part of the Conscious Creation Process focuses on working with your mindset and energy using proven techniques derived from coaching, NLP, cognitive psychology, integrative hypnosis, and energy medicine. Both your conscious and unconscious mind are engaged in this process so you can uncover, and shed whatever limitations that are in the way. The process is similar to a thorough house cleaning – it is impossible to invite magic and miracles into a crowded space full of old and broken “stuff” you may have forgotten about until you de-clutter the space.

As the mind goes through the transformation, it becomes more effortless for it to allow your True Essence to guide you in receiving, and taking inspired actions in life.

Within the clear space, we will work with customized tools of conscious creation, and create a tailored step-by-step plan of action by identifying what truly matters to you, unleashing your unique soul gifts, remembering your purpose, and calling in whatever you desire whether it is shifting careers, attracting love and community into your life, building a creative project, or expanding your spiritual journey.

When you work with me, I will be your guide to support you every step of the way, and co-create your vision so you may live your higher destiny as a liberated and empowered conscious creator.