8 Clothing Stores That Have Student Discounts

Who doesn't love a good discount?

163
rawpixel.com

Nobody will turn down saving money, and for college students, every dollar saved counts towards something else. With websites like myunidays.com, any college student can enter their information and learn about what deals are going on at all different types of stores. The best ones, however, are the deals at clothing stores. Here's just 8 of the large number of stores that give out student discounts.

1. Pacsun

www.pacsun.com

Personally, I love the style that the clothes at Pacsun have. The California-mixed-with-street style of clothing can really make anyone into a fashionable person.

2. H&M

lp2.hm.com

H&M has some of the most affordable AND fashion-forward clothes out of any other store. The best part about the clothes, though, is the fact that the clothes aren't covered in a brand or a label. It's really all about the clothes.

3. Levi's

www.levi.com

Levi's is a classic place to buy hardy, traditional, well-made clothing. Other than the timeless jeans, Levi's have a vast selection of coats, shorts, and so much more.

4. American Eagle

s7d2.scene7.com

A staple clothing store from our middle school years to now, American Eagle has always had good clothes for all ages of younger people. They also always have new clothing out every season, so you can always find new items!

5. Nasty Gal

www.nastygal.com

While they only sell clothes for women, Nasty Gal notoriously has sales for everyone, but they offer more discount codes on a series of websites.

6. Adidas

images.adidas.com

For people that prefer to wear athletic clothing, Adidas would be more of the preferable choice for you in the shopping department. There are always deals and sales that everyone would love to have while shopping.

7. Express

www.express.com

If you ever need clothing that's a little bit more formal than the other brands, Express is the place to shop. There are always deals and sales that can help you look nice and put-together, for less.

8. UNIF

unifclothing.com

UNIF is the brand for the people that work towards achieving more of the California style. It is more expensive, but with the sales that are going on, UNIF clothing has never been more affordable.