27 Clickbait Articles That Your Grandparents Have Definitely Clicked On

...And fell for.

1344

You should know not to put your toothbrush in the microwave, Grandmaw Debbie.

1. "Woman Gives Birth To 14 Children At Once! Click This To See How!"

2. "Man Fights Lion And You Won't Believe What Happened!"

3. "A Schoolgirl Gave Her Lunch To A Homeless Man, What Happens Next Will Leave You In Tears"

4. "This Star Ruined Her Face By Plastic Surgery. Talk About Regrets!"

5. "Woman Divorces Husband When She Sees This Photo!"

6. “Only the people with an IQ above 160 can solve these questions. Are you one of them? Click to find out…”

7. “Jennifer started drinking two glasses of bitter-guard juice everyday for seven days and the results are amazing.”

8. "Well If It Isn't Coupons, I Can't Even IMAGINE What It Is!"

9. "He Left His Son In His Car And This Happened. I Never Thought Something This Terrible Could Have Happened."

10. "Is This A Normal Kitchen Cabinet? Wait Till You See Inside!"

11. "By Putting Her Toothbrush In A Microwave She Created This Genius Hack!"

12. This Guy Did The Most Illegal and Rude DIY, But It Worked. Try It Out For Yourself!"

13. You'll Never Believe What Putting A Mug Over Your Eggs Will Create. Totally Worth It!"

14. Heartbreaking Story About A Little Boy Giving His Last Bite Of Bread To The Starving Ducks."

15. "He Sang This Song 23 Years Ago, But Never Like This. The Ending Has Me In Tears."

16. "When Baby Starts To Cry The Dog Does This, You Have To Watch It."

17. "This New Weightloss Pill Helped Me Lose 47 Pounds In One Week! WOW!"

18. "This Coupon Saved Me $23 At My Local Retail Store."

19. "Phones Are Causing The Younger Generation To Drop Dead, Find Out How!"

20. "This Tip Will Save You A Whole Bottle Of Detergent! WOW!"

21. "Melania Trump Kidnapped At Gun Point!"

22. "Mark Zuckerberg Declares To Remove Facebook From The World Wide Web For Good."

23. "This Man Sat On The Toilet And You'll Never Guess What Bit Him."

24. "Throw Away Every Candle In Your House. Click To Find Out Why!"

25. "Drinking This Liquid Every Day Ensures Quick Weight Loss Fast!"

26. "18 Signs You're Actually A Donkey."

27. "Mallory Earned $567 Extra Dollars Every Week In Her Bedroom, Find Out How!"