Cleveland Summer Bucket List

Cleveland Summer Bucket List

Who said there wasn't anything fun to do in CLE?

79
Cleveland Summer Bucket List
http://www.osuclevelandalumni.com/

Summer is quickly approaching, which means it's time to come home. For myself, and many others, home is Cleveland, Ohio. Growing up, I always thought it was boring to live in the Cleveland area, and that there was never anything fun to do. The older I have gotten, the more I appreciate Cleveland and all the cool things there is to do. Here is a summer bucket list that you can enjoy with your family, friends or even just yourself! The list is filled with places to go, eat and soak up that Cleveland sun before summer is gone.

21+ fun:

1. Horseshoe Casino

Located in Tower City Center, take a group of friends or the spouse for a fun night of gambling, drinks and food. Win or lose, you will still find something fun to do here on a summer night.

2. BrewBoat

Coming to Cleveland this summer, a paddle boat experience with a twist. Riders will get a tour of Cleveland along the coast of Lake Erie while tasting the local beers or BYOB. Perfect with a group of friends to experience Cleveland in a different view.

3. East 4th Street

East 4th Street is home to some of the best food and entertainment in Cleveland. If you are looking for a great night out, East 4th is the perfect destination for you.

Fun for everyone:

4. Cleveland Metroparks Zoo

Fun for the whole family. The zoo has an array of different exhibits, and is free for people who live in Cuyahoga County every Monday.

5. West Side Market

Cleveland's most famous farmers market. Perfect to spend the day eating lunch at, or shopping for dinner.

6. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Every Clevelander should make sure to visit this spot before kicking over the bucket. For music lovers of all genres.

7. Greater Cleveland Aquarium

Take a trip down under, without leaving Cleveland. The aquarium holds multiple exhibits and is fun for all ages.

8. Playhouse Square

One of my favorite Cleveland places. To find out what shows are coming this summer, check out Playhouse Square's website.

9. Cedar Point

Although Cedar Point is technically not in "Cleveland" it is not too far of a drive away. Cedar Point is fun for all ages whether its to ride coasters or enjoy the day at the beach, CP is home to some of my favorite summer memories.

10. Blossom Music Center

A perfect place to go see your favorite artist perform under the stars this summer. Check out their website to see upcoming shows.

11. Indians Game

Go support your local Cleveland teams this summer, even better when you are supporting them on dollar dog night or fireworks night.

12. Huntington Beach

OK, so it's not Myrtle Beach or Cancun, but life isn't always perfect. Enjoy the day at the beach with your loved ones and maybe even get yourself a nice tan.

13. Metroparks

Something free and fun to do this summer. There are many Metroparks that run through Cleveland that you can visit. It's a perfect place to exercise, explore, or just to hang out in.

14. Great Lakes Science Center

Don't forget everything you've learned in school. Brush up on your science skills in a fun way with the family or friends.

15. Sky Zone

An indoor trampoline arena for those rainy days. Sky Zone brings out the inner child in us all.

16. A Christmas Story House

A Cleveland trademark. Perfect to visit for Christmas in July.

17. Honey Hut Ice Cream

The best ice cream in Cleveland. The perfect way to end a long hot summer night.

18. Sweet Moses

Another perfect place for the sweet tooth! Fun atmosphere and even better sweet treats.

19. Children's Museum of Cleveland

Babysitting this summer? Need somewhere to take the kids? Not only is this fun for the kids, but you as well!

20. Kalahari

Cool down this summer at one of the largest indoor water parks! Once again, not in Cleveland, but not too far of a drive. You don't even have to stay the night to have fun, it's perfect for a day-trip adventure.

Hopefully this list gave you some ideas to have some summer fun! Cleveland is a growing, thriving city ready to be explored, loved, and enjoyed.