The Cleveland Indians Amazing Season Comes to an End

The Cleveland Indians were elminated from the playoffs by the New York Yankees in game five of the American League Divisional Series.

48
The Cleveland Indians Website

The Cleveland Indians, the team that had a streak of wins last month that could stand for one hundred years, lost in game five of the American League Divisional Series to the New York Yankees.

Disappointment would be an understatement when describing the feelings many have. With that said, it doesn't mean those same people love the team any less. This team ushered in one of the greatest regular seasons that Major League Baseball has ever seen. Anyone that was able to watch even one of their games was able to witness history.

This team was special this year, just like the team last year. The team next year will be special in their own way as well. The players may be different but the spirit will be the same. That same spirit promised that every time the Tribe would come out to play, fans were guaranteed a show. Dramatic plays and amazing performances were put on display.

With the season over, take the time now to look out the window. Out that window a giant bright light is coming up over the horizon. That bright light is the sun rising like it does every day. It didn't go the way many people hoped but what a ride it was. This is a young team with lots of potential. Next year will be even better.

Thank You, Cleveland Indians.