Disney Halloween Movies We Love

13 Classic Disney Halloween Movies We All Know And Love

October is here and spooky movies are making a comeback.

127
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoB7BAgHRNh/?taken-by=waltdisneyworld

Disney movies are always going to be some of the best-made movies of all time. What's even better are all of the Halloween movies Disney has created over the years. Here are the top 13 Disney Halloween movies we all love.

1. "Under Wraps"

This was the first Disney Channel Original Movie to ever premiere back in 1997. The main characters, Marshall, Amy, and Gilbert, accidentally revive a three-thousand-year-old mummy who wants to find his long-lost love. What's better than a comedic love story about mummies??

2. "Phantom of the Megaplex"

This movie gave a Disney spin on the original "Phantom of the Opera." The mask the phantom wore still sometimes gives me nightmares, but we love a fun, family Halloween movie.

3. "Don't Look Under the Bed"

This is probably the scariest Disney movie of them all, but a personal favorite. Disney really snapped when they came across the idea of turning forgotten imaginary friends into the Boogeyman. To this day, my older sister still won't watch this movie–she's 24.

4. "Mom's Got a Date With a Vampire"

Starring "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" star Caroline Rhea (Aunt Hilda), this movie turned out to be a hit. The Hansen siblings accidentally set their mom up on a date with a vampire and have to find her before she's turned into a night-walker. This movie makes you second-guess the world of online dating.

5. "The Nightmare Before Christmas"

Tim Burton is Mr. Halloween himself. This movie is another of my personal favorites, and it even combines two of the best holidays: Halloween AND Christmas. It's the perfect movie for the entire seasons of fall and winter.

6. "Hocus Pocus"

This is THE Halloween movie of all Halloween movies. Bette Midler? Iconic. Sarah Jessica Parker? Iconic. The "I Put A Spell On You" singing scene? ICONIC. After I watched this movie for the first time, I couldn't say "sisters" without impersonating Winnie Sanderson. It's an all-around classic movie.

7. "Halloweentown"

If you say you don't like "Halloweentown," you're lying. When this beginner to the beloved saga first premiered on Disney Channel, we had no other reaction than naming Debbie Reynolds the queen. I wish my grandma had turned out to be the most powerful witch in the world. If there would've been a "Halloweentown" and "AHS: Coven" crossover, Debbie Reynolds would've been named the Supreme.

8. "Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge"

When Grandma Aggie and Marnie came back for Halloweentown 2.0, we knew there was a good reason. Putting an end to the Kalabar name for good AND opening the portal for every day of the year?? They really DID that.

9. "Halloweentown High"

This movie is my favorite out of the whole "Halloweentown" franchise. I mean, how cool would it have been to go to high school with monsters and witches? Plus, we get to see Marnie back in action with her more mature witch powers and get a boyfriend.

10. "Return to Halloweentown"

When the final movie of the saga premiered, we didn't know if Sara Paxton could live up to the role of Marnie as well as Kimberly J. Brown did. She proved to us that she could and she put the Cromwell name to good use. In this epic finale, Marnie goes off to college in Halloweentown and stops an evil clan from taking over. Women's empowerment, am I right?

11. "Twitches"

As much as we loved seeing them on the TV Show "Sister, Sister," Tia and Tamara Mowry decided to make a triumphant return as twin witches who meet after years of being apart. These witches come together to stop an evil force called "The Darkness" and reunite with their long-lost mother.

12. "Twitches Too"

The Mowry sisters came back for an epic sequel and we couldn't have been happier. In this movie, Camryn and Alex (Tia and Tamara Mowry) receive clues leading them to believe that their father, the king of Coventry, is still alive. The shadow figure that appears throughout the castle is who they believe to be their father, but then things take an unexpected turn. What's better than two female witches fighting for family?!

13. "The Haunted Mansion"

Who doesn't love a good Eddie Murphy movie?? In this cinematic masterpiece, Murphy and his family are lured to a mansion by the ghosts who inhabit it, after realizing that Murphy's wife closely resembles the man of the house's lost love. It's full of all the Halloween classics we love, such as ghosts and zombies.