The Struggle Of Registering For Classes In College, As Told By Michael Scott

"But in a much for real sense, I had no idea what to do"

88

It's that time of the year once again. It is almost the end of the semester which means it is almost time for finals and time to register for classes for the upcoming semester.

Registering for classes does not sound like anything bad if everything goes according to plan. If you are anything like me (I know a lot of you are), nothing ever goes like you want it to go when you are trying to get your classes registered.

Either all of the classes you want are full or all of the times for the classes you want to overlap each other. A lot of the times you have a bad registration time and you will be either stuck with an early morning class or a bad professor.

It is a big shit show if you ask me. For those who need a good laugh, here are some relatable quotes from Michael Scott that totally describe the process for every college student:

When you sit down to start planning your schedule but you actually have no idea where to begin:

Trying to convince yourself you know how this process works:

That moment when you see all of your classes are full before you get a chance to register:

When you go to your advisor for help and see there is a two hour wait ahead of you:

Dont Cry GIF | Gfycat

Trying to get your advisor to help you find the right classes like:

@ that one person who stole the last seat in a class you needed to take:

When you are fighting over the last spot available in a class:

When the website you are registering for classes on keeps crashing:

Always remember, positivity is key:

When it is finally your time to register and you start getting overwhelmed with pressure:

How it feels when you finally get your classes registered and you can take a relax: