The Chuggler: A Tailgating Essential

For those of us who are of age, tailgating is the highlight of the year. We wait all summer to finally whip out our koozies and beer pong tables. We’ve made it a tradition, but I’m starting to think we’re just going through the motions. Every tailgate consists of the same games. Where’s the fun in that? What we need is something new and exciting to bring to the table.

This is my first football season as a 21-year-old, and it’s definitely been worth the wait. What I’ve found is that Greeks aren’t being all that adventurous with our tailgating activities. We have the opportunity to pair up with other Greek organizations and tailgate to the fullest of our abilities. Why aren’t we?

Luckily, I’ve found just the thing. This is THE tailgate accessory to have for the season, and you shouldn’t be caught on Memory Mall without one. It’s called The Chuggler. The Chuggler is a 30oz beer mug that also turns into a funnel! You just fill it with beer and pull down the tube that hooks to the top. When first plugging the hose into the bottom of the mug, just be sure to get the hose far enough up the bottom. We don’t want any spills, people!

I can’t even imagine what I did before The Chuggler came along. It revolutionizes parties, provides you with fun new drinking games, and is perfect for those game day open container policies.

I took the time to test it out and decided we couldn’t part. I dropped my koozies and swapped it out for my hot pink Chuggler. It quickly became a favorite at tailgating and all of my friends’ parties. There’s nothing more portable or more perfect. Start showing these off around your friends and you’ll be the trendsetter of the group.

The Chuggler comes in eight awesome colors and can be bought in bulk!

Head to their website right now and buy yours!

http://www.chuggler.com

While you’re there, check out the Chuggler accessories. They make everything you need to keep your Chuggler cold and trendy. If you’re looking for a way to spice up your old drinking games, try their signature Chuggler game! It’s easy to play and instructions can be found directly on their website. I think it’s about time we all shook things up a bit. Your tailgates will never be the same.

Play responsibly!