Why Chuckie Finster Is All Of Us

Why Chuckie Finster Is All Of Us

Babies know best

230
Why Chuckie Finster Is All Of Us
almister12.deviantart.com

Everyone knows who Chuckie Finster is. For those of you who didn't have a childhood, this is Chuckie.

He's the somewhat annoying little redheaded boy who is afraid of basically everything. He's from the show Rugrats, and if you have never watched the show, go watch it immediately. Although little Chuckie can be aggravating at times, there are other times where he was all of us at some point or another.

So what college student doesn't relate to this one? Nap between classes, nap after class, nap during class. At the ripe old age of 2 he already has all his priorities in check.

Then there's that time you try to get out of something you did and you act all innocent. But then you are hit with the, "you're an adult now, you have to start acting like it." Can we go back to the time when we were all as lucky as Chuckie to just smile and get out of anything.

There's nothing more relatable than this picture right here. Pizza today, pizza tomorrow, pizza always.

This is me every day. This is me when I wake up in the morning, until the time I go to bed at night. You're absolutely right, Chuckie. He's wise beyond his years, don't you think?

We all have moments where we are cliquey. Sometimes we all act all dramatic just to get attention. That's what I imagine Chuckie is doing in this scenario. We can all be drama queens and be overly attached.

I am not responsible for what happens to you if you wake me up in the middle of the night. As people, sleep is very hard to come by. So when we finally get those few glorious moments to sleep, there will be a big problem if we are disturbed.

Some people like the outdoors, and others, like me, don't. You start out on an adventurous weekend all pumped for an adventure, and then the first mosquito bites you. That's the time to run, and Chuckie is smart like that.

It's true, life is not even close to being fair. You don't choose any of your attributes, instead they force themselves upon you. There's always those times we pout because life is just completely unreasonable.

We've all had these moments. Those times where we royally screw up and need to find a way to put the pieces back together. We all have that little self-deprecating voice in the back of our heads.

And finally, that time when you decide to pick yourself up and take care of business on your own terms. Sometimes you need to put down the law. You hype yourself up to do what you need to, and then become the ultimate version of yourself.

So I think we can reach a consensus that Chuckie Finster is one relatable character.