Chuck E. Cheese Has A Pizza Scandal

In Case You Needed More Bad News, Chuck E. Cheese Has A Pizza Scandal

After reading this, you'll never want to throw another birthday party here ever again.

726

YouTube sensation Shane Dawson is killing the game right now with his series of conspiracy theory/documentary style videos. In past posts, he has explored a variety of sketchy theories ranging from UFO's, to Britney Spears, to government intervention - but his latest video titled "Investingating Conspiracy Theories with Shane Dawson" has attracted the most attention out of all. In just two days, the post has racked up over 14 million views and has become a trending topic all over social media. So, what's all the hype?

This. This is what's causing Chuck E. Cheese headquarters to turn a blind eye.

Noticing anything weird? How about how the inconsistency in length of the slices? Or how the cuts don't line up? What about the pepperoni rounds not carrying over to the adjacent piece of pizza? What Dawson is trying to prove is something very ball-sy, but necessary to expose to the public: Chuck E. Cheese recycles uneaten slices of pizza and re-serves them to their customers. Need more convincing? Take a look at these...

Dawson is accusing Chuck E. Cheese of taking the leftovers of other customers' meals, putting them together to form a whole 8-slice pizza, and then covering the seams with cheese to make it less noticeable. I don't know about you, but IT'S NOT DOING THE TRICK. Not to mention, this isn't the first time people have been skeptical about what the Big Mouse is dishing out. As always, Twitter had a few things to say about the scandal:

I watched a conspiracy theory about Chuck E. Cheese pizza last night and let me tell you something, they have some explaining to do. - @Inkcasey
Honestly I'm kinda disappointed at Chuck E. Cheese i really liked their pizza just to find out they reuse their pizzas now my whole life has changed - @Lickmedolxn
audibly GAGGED when the chuck e. cheese pizza was brought out in shane's new video. the AUDACITY omg
- @c_bert0ncini
Chuck E. Cheese is nasty hope they get sued - @YungSwaggy2

And, of course, the PR team at Chuck E. Cheese denied the accusations saying that the claims are "unequivocally false" and how their "pizzas are made to order with the dough prepared fresh in the restaurant, which means that they're not always perfectly uniform in shape." Hmmm, sounds fishy to me, but I'll let you be the judge of that.

Whose side do you stand on?