11 Things To Do This Christmas With Your Boyfriend
popular

Christmas time is the perfect date time!

24187
Sami Saxon Photography

Christmas time is mine and my boyfriends favorite time of the year. For one our anniversary is the week of Christmas, which means everything feels even more romantic and special when we go on dates.

Secondly, its the time of the year when we get to spend the most time together doing all our favorite holiday things together. We cherish and love our holidays date more than anything so here are some of our favorite things to do together.

1. Have a Christmas movie marathon

There's nothing better than cuddling up on a couch together with some hot cocoa and popcorn with your favorite person. Pop in some classics and you're good to go!

2. Go To a Christmas Tree Farm

This is my personal favorite Christmas tree farms are so much fun! I can't wait to hit one up with my boyfriend again this Christmas. Find one around you that has rides and good food then you're set! It's also a great opportunity for pretty photos!

3. Look At Light Displays

Get in the car, grab some Christmas snacks, and turn up the Christmas music! Nothing beats sitting in the toasty car and driving around to look at lights. If people around you don't put up lights just go find an area that's doing one.

4. Go Ice Skating

Find the closest rink to you and get your cute rink clothes on! I for one know that if my boyfriend gets a chance the first thing he's going to do when he gets home is drag me to the rink.

5. Decorate Together

Nothing is better than bringing down a box of memories with your significant other and decorating the whole house. It's a great time to learn childhood stories and just be together.

6. Try Every Christmas Flavored Item You Can Find

My favorite thing about the holidays is holiday flavored everything. Get out there and grab a peppermint mocha latte and try to find some gingerbread cookies to go with it!

7. Make a Gingerbread House Together

Go to your nearest Walmart and try to find the cutest gingerbread house kit and go to town. Just try not to eat all the icing before you get the house done!

8. Wrap gifts together

I hate hate hate wrapping gifts! Although doing it with my boyfriend makes it actually enjoyable. Set aside some time to sit down and wrap gifts for your family and friends together.

9. Bake some Christmas treats

My boyfriend and I love to bake and cook together so this is super fun for us. If you don't like cooking the way we do though you can just buy the pre-made stuff and eat the cookie dough together!

10. Go Christmas Shopping Together

Christmas shopping can either be really terrible or really fun. Grab your fav guy and make a day out of it! You can get all your gifts for each other's families and friends together in one day.

11. Donate Together

Just find a day to get together and help each other go through your closets and old play stuff for things you don't use anymore. Get all the clothes and toys together and donate them to a local charity of your choice!

Have a wonderful holiday season! Enjoy your time together and have fun going through this list with the one you love! Merry Christmas and have a happy new year!