The ULTIMATE Christmas Playlist

The ULTIMATE Christmas Playlist

Count down to Christmas in style!

12
The ULTIMATE Christmas Playlist
Zoella

Okay, let's face it – now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to get into the Christmas spirit!

To be completely honest, I've been waiting for this moment since after Halloween.

What better way to spread that Christmas cheer than with the ULTIMATE Christmas playlist?!

Here are some of my favorite Christmas jams:

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by *NSYNC

Truly an under-appreciated classic. If you say you don't jam out when you hear the piano intro, you are lying. The 90's vibe reminds me of a simpler time whenever I listen to it, and it helps me unwind and prepare for the excitement of the season!

Mary, Did You Know? by Pentatonix

It's undeniable that Pentatonix is one of the most talented group of individuals to ever exist. Their harmonies are indescribable and resonate in the soul. Though their Christmas albums are bumpin', this is one song that really sticks with me. It's hauntingly beautiful and still carries the beautiful message of Christmas's true meaning.

I'll Be Home for Christmas by Michael Bublé

The king of Christmas himself can make any Christmas carol or song sound like it belongs in some sort of music hall of fame. This is one of my favorite Christmas songs in general, so hearing it in his voice just makes anticipating Christmas that much morepleasant.

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Sam Smith

Another classic Christmas song turned into a musical masterpiece by a man of raw talent. I can listen to Sam Smith 24/7 and never get tired of him. For example, I remember hearing this for the first time and playing it on repeat for three consecutive days #noshame. Take a listen and be hypnotized by the beauty that is Sam Smith's perfect voice.

This Christmas by Chris Brown

I don't know why, but this has always been my favorite version of this song. Chris Brown's distinct voice and talent adds to the enjoyable tune of the song. It's such a low-key jam that you can either belt it or just have it playing in the background while you're decorating your tree.

All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey

Did you think I was going to finish off this article without including the ULTIMATE Christmas song?! There isn't a person that I know that doesn't instantly jam out to this song when those jingle bells start to ring. This has been one of the most prominent Christmas songs in my life since childhood, and I will surely be jamming out to it every Christmas for the rest of my life; I know you will be, too.

Amp up your countdown to Christmas with these songs. I promise the days leading up to Christmas will be that much more cheery and bright!

Disclaimer: All rights reserved for their rightful owners.